>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Comments and Photos

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Comments and Photos

Postby TooCasual » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey Everyone.

Sorry if this has been asked before (feels like a dumb question) but: When I click on say "Pistols" at the top... then click on the Springfield... It says it has 1800+ comments and 16 photos. I then click on the link and I see the Manufacturer Ballistics ...etc but no comments or photos.. I have tried this with Firefox and IE. Any reason I see them?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ed.
TooCasual

Re: Comments and Photos

Postby lotsip81 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm

This website was ported over from another site, and unfortunately they had some issues in the process. You are not the only one with this issue, we all are. I have notified the administration of the issue and they told me that they were going to be working on it.

So if you want to see what is under the Springfield XD thread, you need to go to the "Pistols" on the page.....not the one at the top. Then you end up having to scroll through and find it from there. The reason you have to look through there is at that section is listed by the one most recently posted in.

Sorry for the inconvience.

lotsip81
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby TooCasual » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Gotcha,

Thank you very much!

Ed.
TooCasual

Postby high pockets » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 am