>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Connecticut Massacre...

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Re: Connecticut Massacre...

Postby JustBen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi tig, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. We will have to see what 2013 brings in terms of our economy and our constitution. Looks like it is going to be a rough start. Keep up the fight.
JustBen

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:24 am

Thanks Ben and Happy New Year to you and yours!! It has been entirely too long since we talked last and I'd really like to see the old group get back together for some serious head bangin'! I trust you had a good Christmas and were hopefully home for it. I can't believe it has been so long since we all got together for a good BS session. We've got to improve on that. I'm listening to the annointed one and his plan on the newest screw job on the American people. We've got lots to discuss old friend!

I'll be in touch and again hope you and your family have a prosperous New Year!! Take care and safe shooting!!

Tig ;)
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

JustBen, I read your post before, but must have missed your name on it. OUCH!! You did K-12 at that school. Amazing! I hope you and Yours had an excellent Christmas.
Tig, I hope you enjoyed visiting your family during Christmas.
It reall hurts, that the MI Gov vetoed getting rid of the "Gun-Free-Killing-Zones".
Too stupid since ALL the Mass-Shootings in the past 20 years have been in Clinton's 1993 GUN-CONTROL ACT, creating, "Gun-Free-Zones", the schools + The Century 15 theater in CO + the Ft Hood massacre, Virginia Tech, etc.

The ONLY thing they ALL had in common was they were all posted. "Gun-Free-Zones". (aka) "Killing-Zones". Until these "Designated-Victim-Sites" are 'erradicated' the mass-killings will continue.
Our elected representatives are now choosing to sacrifice our children in order to promote their phoney "Gun-Control" Agenda (during our lowest violent crime rate in 40 years).

Unfortunately, our Government has become far more interested in 'Ruling' us, than 'Serving' us.
That is pretty much the definition of "tyranny".
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby JustBen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 pm

There are still all kinds of strange things about this shooting that need to be investigated and disclosed to the public. The other people arrested, the number of guns and rounds, the Parker pre speech blooper, the neighbor that said he helped 6 kids but has two very different stories, videos from inside the school, etc... etc....
Something really stinks here guys.
JustBen

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 am

It's gone beyond stink Ben. There are so many theories available doing simple Internet and You Tube searches that it's impossible to deny the information provided. As mentioned, the Parker gaffe, the photo ops that have been blended or photo shopped and are impossible to deny. The helicopter video of additional perps being arrested on property adjacent to the school itself. How about the boy that didn't hear gunfire, he heard someone kicking at the door? That's mighty different from 100 rounds of .223, 9mm, 10mm, or was that simply .40 SW?. Then there are the video and still photo's of LEO's removing that AR 15 from the trunk of the mother's car after it was supposedly used inside the school!! I say bullshit. There's simply too many lies without explanations for me to believe the first 12 hours of it... We've got trouble in Washington boys and alot of it!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 pm

No doubt D.C. & their Media, both did selective reporting with pseudo-facts, fiction, and contradictions abounding on the Newtown tragedy.

Oddly, all are quiet on the one factor which seems to 'Encourage' theses mass-shootings... President Clinton's "GUN-FREE-ZONES", where ALL of these mass-killings occured in the past 20 years. (they didn't much happen before then).

Virginia Tech, Columbine, FT Hood, Century Theater, etc. were ALL "Gun-Free-Zones"... the main factor in ALL these murders.

Instead, the Media & their Politicians want to blame 'firearms' even though we are at a 50 year low in violent-crime in the U.S. (outside of these designated 'KILLING ZONES'.

Here is a recent letter to Obumma from a victim of th Columbine Gun-Free-Zone:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/20/columbine-survivor-pens-bold-open-letter-to-obama-rejecting-gun-control-whose-side-are-you-on/

Even the 'victims' know better than to blame the guns & mags and KNOW the 2nd Amendment keeps everyone safer as the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports continuously and clearly indicate.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Previous

Return to Gun Chatter