>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 pm

I want to inform you of a problem I'm having with the log in process. I can log in to the website but each time I switch pages on the website, such as from the Community section to the Rifle section, I'm required to re log in and this is the case with every page I attempt to look at. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: Log In function

Postby lotsip81 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 pm

I have tried to duplicate what you are talking about, but so far I am unable. I stay logged in no matter what page I am switching too.

Did you have the website remember your login and password?
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby jpumford » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Yes, it was an issue with the cookies and new domain! It's fixed now. Thanks for letting us know.
jpumford

Postby Steve » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks for fixing this Justin.
Steve

Re: Web Site broken

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm

I was experiencing problems myself over the past several days. I couldn't keep myself logged in between pages and that included during the times I would switch to pages on other websites. Typically it wasn't a problem to stay logged in on a permanent basis if you chose to do so. I spoke with Lotsip81 (Mod) and one of the GD staff members (Justin) explaining my problem in depth. After several attempts by the group, I'm pleased to say that as of this posting it has been resolved!! That is worthy of a big "WOOT"!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for staying on it.

Tig 8-)

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: Web Site broken

Postby lotsip81 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 am

tigwelder56 wrote:I was experiencing problems myself over the past several days. I couldn't keep myself logged in between pages and that included during the times I would switch to pages on other websites. Typically it wasn't a problem to stay logged in on a permanent basis if you chose to do so. I spoke with Lotsip81 (Mod) and one of the GD staff members (Justin) explaining my problem in depth. After several attempts by the group, I'm pleased to say that as of this posting it has been resolved!! That is worthy of a big "WOOT"!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for staying on it.

Tig 8-)

I was also having a login issue for a while, the admin was notified and they seem to have taken care of it. :D
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby jpumford » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Awesome!
jpumford

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 pm

One of our esteem members "Goanra" is having trouble logging in. He was able to log in one time and then was denied access when attempting to access another section of the forum. I also checked his member status and there is a notice stating he isn't a recognized member. The actual notice is as follows: "The usernames you specified could either not be found or are not activated users." Can this be corrected without re registering? Thanks!

Tig

tigwelder56

Postby Steve » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:35 am

Looks like he just posted on 11/15.
Steve

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

He had sent me a PM on the 15th telling me that he was able to log in initially but was unable to repeat it a second time. He receives the message I left with my first post. I told him to delete his board cookies and try it again but I haven't seen or heard from him since then. Thanks for looking into it!

Tig

tigwelder56

Next

Return to Website Help