>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Personal Profile Message Count

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Personal Profile Message Count

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the personal message total from my main page? It started with the last administration and it bothers me because the number is inaccurate. Right now it shows my personal message total to be 30 and that's incorrect. Can that be corrected to show the proper number? Thank you!! Still waiting for that mod consideration!! ;)
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: Personal Profile Message Count

Postby Steve » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 am

If you are talking about your total post count on the site. It is as correct as we can get it. We had to port those counts from the old software and did the best that we could.
Steve

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Steve and thanks for your reply. Just to clarify what I meant, in case I wasn't clear, it isn't the total post count, for example my 5316, it's the total "Private" message total, in my case it says 30. It was a problem with the old admin too, I never got an explanation from Active Fan about that. It just appears as though I have 30 private messages waiting and if possible I'd like to get that back to zero. Thanks for your help!

Tig

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jpumford » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Hm... So next to "User Control Panel" it says "(30 new messages)" when that's not true?
jpumford

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi Justin and thanks for your reply. I have searched my control panel thoroughly since my last message to Steve and that message total has been removed. During your continued updating and upgrading, you must've removed it. It was a problem left over from the previous software, so you have obviously corrected it. I've tried for at least two years to have that removed and it wasn't just mine it was just about everybody! There was always a numerical total adjacent to our names that showed you that there were private messages waiting for you. Mine never dropped below 30, it would increase but never drop. It just drove me nuts!! Thank you for taking care of it, whatever you did worked!! Good job my friend!

Brady :D

tigwelder56

Postby abaddon1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:52 am

abaddon1234

Return to Website Help