>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

will it happen (fire arm confiscation)

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

Postby malthus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 am

We need to educate the younger generations NOW. In particular those 15 and up as they will be a strong voice of the social media era that is only just begun.

Is the NRA doing much to reach the young? --- other than through the parents of current members?
malthus

Postby whitehood » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Yep the Eddie the Eagle Program is one but it has been fought by the liberals tooth and nail and especially by the teacher's unions.

I think a confiscation will need some sort of precipitating event, perhaps a nationwide grab of 50 BMG rifles. They'll see how it goes from there.
whitehood

Postby GOANRA » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Many states are passing legislation against any confiscation of firearms from law-abiding citizens since the New Orleans incident regarding the "Declared State of Emergency" and subsequent 'door-to-door' confiscations.

Most of us saw the videos of the older woman being thrown on the ground by the N.O. SWAT teams for a 'suspected' [lame type] firearm.

This happened while the Bad Guys were shooting at police??

Right now is the time to get these laws passed. The NRA-ILC lawyers are pushing every state on these issues.

We MUST donate more than we think we can afford to the NRA and GoA, right now, or lose the right to complain when we lose our rights. Then, in November, it will be time to vote many Bozos out of office.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby whitehood » Sat May 08, 2010 11:16 am

Pay close attention to what is happening in Chicago. The gun grab will be multifaceted. Legal action against manufacturers. Restrictions and taxes on ammunition. The latest is essentially the equivalent of a no-fly list against citizens that the DOJ deems a terrorist threat which means a lot of us.
whitehood

Postby GOANRA » Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Mayor Daley's Chicago Crime Machine, where [coincidently] Barak Hussein worked, is the epicenter of the anti-American/anti-Constitution/anti-Free Enterprise movement we are experiencing now.

The gov't now owns 95.6% of home mortgages in the U.S., student loans, banks, auto makers, etc., etc., etc.

Hugo Chaves did this a few years ago in Venezuela.

Before him was Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Che, Mao, etc., etc.

They knew it was not just guns, but "affordable" food/energy/housing/etc. We can see this disappearing after November!!!

Here we are now at the tipping point. It's up to us to vote in the representatives we want this November, while the WH is appointing new justices to the USSC in order to uphold the HC bill and reverse our rights, up our taxes and turn us into the USSA.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
GOANRA

Postby whitehood » Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Yep and now he wants international organizations to sue the gun industry especially those based in the US. In the past this was called treason and those convicted had a date with a rope.
whitehood

Postby GOANRA » Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Our final option now, is to elect leaders who "represent 'We the People'" in November.

They must stop the international orgs from running the USA.

We do not need Germany, France, China, etc., making decisions for us, via the U.N. The U.N is allowing the Radical Islamic/Muslim Fundementalists, especially Iran, to gain power over us with the help of our governing Regime.

The U.S. needs to withdraw from the IMF since the U.S. is the only significant contributor. Correct trade imbalances, etc.

The USA is independent and does NOT need to answer to any world courts, as our current 'Regime' would have us do.

The HC bill [laws yet to be 'interpreted' after Nov], Cap & Tax, Green-nonsense, etc., will make us peasants... quickly.

The surrendering of our nukes is disabling us [radioactive injections for medical use are already being rationed due to lack of availability].

Now is the time to learn the voting records and actions of our Local, State & Fed representatives so we can stop this Global Surrender of the USA.

Our votes this November are our destiny.

Be informed & get involved during these scary & crucial times.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
GOANRA

Postby St8Shooter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:58 am

This is why I am a member of the NRA and have a BOB(bug out bag) with a plan. I am active Army but in no way will New Orleans happen to me. My weapons will remain mine. This is not being ignorant or naive'. State of emergency is just a matter of time. I have lived thru them. Protect you and your's. The main thing is to have a plan and don't "stand" out trying to be "John Wayne".
St8Shooter

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Excellent advice! Can you do me a favor and describe what the contents in your BOB are? I think there are several people, me included, in knowing what you consider "essentials". Thanks for your service!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

St8Shooter, great avatar there. Love it!

Me & the wife are also ready to relocate & meet friends out in Podunk. We have some 50+ gal tupperware containers packed for a 30 day sleep-over ...in Iraq ...with no energy.

We have been 'promised' that, "Energy costs will necessarily skyrocket".

Even keep the vehicles fuled up.

Wife would miss her house, but knows it wouldn't mean much under Radical Islamic rule.

Will 'Crisis'/'State-of-Emergency' pre-empt mid-term elections? I would 'guess' not.

The HC law is being witheld until Nov + its countless pages of yet 'uninterpreted' laws. What I know of its contents, it puts us on the street anyway.

We have been 'promised' that the U.S will soon become unrecognizable!! and capitalism will be eliminated!!... Folks choose not to believe this as it is not 'convenient' for them.

On 9-11, no one believed a Radical Islamic would be president in a few short years, either.

I sent the NRA the 'special contribution' we all just received... sold an old beauty of a rifle [that I loved] to make it significant. [sell one for a chance to keep the rest? and maybe our Constitution? and Freedom?]

For those who haven't joined, do it while you can at: https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Also, I now have decided whom I will vote for in November, but am watching them. I hope everyone else has already decided by now.... or at least, who they will vote against.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
GOANRA

PreviousNext

Return to Military & Police