>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Obama's Plan to Redistribute your Wealth!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Obama's Plan to Redistribute your Wealth!

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm

The following story is worthy of reflection as people consider for whom they will vote.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read 'Vote Obama, I need the money.' I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a 'Obama 08' tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference -- just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided to do a little experiment. I would NOT tip the server. Instead I explained to him that I was following the Obama 'spreading the wealth' concept.' He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to 'redistribute his tip' to someone who I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside! , gave the homeless guy $5 and told him to thank the server inside as I've

decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized The homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient needed money more.

My initial conclusion is that redistribution of wealth is only a good thing When it's someone ELSE'S money being redistributed to YOU!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ssrs10 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:55 pm

So true, so true.....you have to love the support of mediocrity and the disspelling of the basic premise which makes this counrty what it is, drive and ambition to succeed, these people want to tell us to work as hard as we do all year to take 50% - 60% of your income right back and give it away to someone else who doesn't deserve to have it........that makes sense......
ssrs10

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 am

That SOB is down here tonight with Billy "Cigar" Clinton. As usual, they're talking up a storm about lying, cheating and their plans to bleed every tax dollar they can possibly drain out of every American on this planet. Drain every friggin dollar that honest American's have earned and then give it away to these slugs that have as much right to it as the man on the moon. What in the name of sanity (is there any left?) is going on in our great United States of America?

There was a report on our local news tonight. The word is that everyone is making a run on all the gun shops and shows before the election!! When they had their own exit polls at these sales points, even the Dumbocrats are buying as many firearms as they can afford! When asked why, they feel that if Obuma gains the Presidency, we'll see the US Constitution stood on it's head!! They also went on to say that they feel the Second Amendment is in strict danger of being abolished. The Democrats own members are afraid of their own leadership!! That fool is a train wreck coming down the tracks toward our homes at light speed and we'd better find a way to stop that damn train within the next week...

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:55 pm

I don't know what's going on in this Country or what People are thinking! Are there that many "bums" hoping for a piece of someone elses success? I'm not rich, just an average middle class Guy, but I'm sure not looking to put My hand in the pocket of someone who's really made it in life! Is it really getting close to drawing lines in the sand? Do People hate their freedoms that much?
g4l

Postby ssrs10 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:36 pm

The Demon-crats sure would like you to believe that....wouldn't they?
ssrs10

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 pm

It's pathetic, isn't it? The democrats are all for redistributing the wealth around the country. But pay close attention. When the "redistribution" affects the bank accounts of the wealthiest liberals, all of a sudden we'll see them pointing fingers, claiming that it wasn't part of the original agreement! As long as it doesn't require redistributing their wealth, it'll be acceptable! When they tried to redistribute the Clinton's wealth back in the 90's, remember the White Water fiasco? Anyone that attempted to testify against them during that mess, ended up dead.

How about a glass of a good single malt and an Esplendido, while we wait for them to decide how they're going to really put it to us? If we don't stop them at the ballot box, that's exactly what we'll be doing next...

tigwelder56

Postby Longhorn2923 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 am

Longhorn2923

Postby Longhorn2923 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:28 am

Longhorn2923

Postby Longhorn2923 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Longhorn2923

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:25 am

Thoughts before the election! Read the previous fears. Too many negatives to ignore. Ignorance and denial know no bounds.

Isn't it interesting to go back a year in time and see just what people were thinking? Kind of looks like people knew just what would happen if the Democrats took over.

tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political