>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Gun Laws

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby MightyFoFaad » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 pm

BULLWINKLE?
MightyFoFaad

Postby ulgydog56 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm

tig, how the hell are ya......long time no here...
ulgydog56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 am

Hey Dog! I've been over at BarrelandBlade.com. Needed enough time to prove I was right about something and did... I don't want to take this off topic any more than I have already though. Good to see some of the old gang!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby SW-Insured » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey tig,

Good to see you online.

Your absence has left a huge void in service, resourceful information and inspiring gun talk. You have made lots of friends here. Remember that.
SW-Insured

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Thank you for the kind words! After all those years it was very odd and difficult to avoid the place and all the friends. But it was something necessary and while many problems apparently still exist, I wanted to touch base and say hello! You're right though, I do have many friends here and see that there are alot of new members too. As before, I wish I was able to provide the kind of service to the members that they deserve. It's painfully obvious that those requests made before leaving haven't been paid the least bit of attention. That my friend is unfortunate but I'm not here to stir the pot again. Not yet anyway! LOL!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby SW-Insured » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm

tig,

Like great chili, etc., stirring the pot occasionally improves consistency, flavor and quality -- and deeply gratifying to all participants. Without it, a coagulated, burned mess results, ....if you get my meaning.
SW-Insured

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Crystal...

tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Last week I saw just the end of a real Court program about a man that shot and killed a man and his woman friend. I didn't get much info, but he had a weapon in a Bar, grabbed the other guys womans rear end and when they went outside to settle things, (The idiot would not apologize) he pulled the gun and killed them both, because he *thought the guy was going to pull a knife. (There was none) He also pumped at least 4 shots, 3 into the guy and they didn't say how many into the woman. Does anyone here know anything about this case?? I also think they said the guy who was killed was an off duty cop.

I feel this idiot was clearly wrong, but the commentary stated "He thought his life was in danger" so he would probably get off. Then it ended. Is anyone here familiar with this case??

I wish I could find a News report.
Gloc9mm

Postby roncodrummer » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

If true, I don't think I know many police officers that,even when off duty, do not have their weapon with them. Also, if the cop DID have a knife, why on Earth would the other guy feel threatened enough to shoot the woman too? A story like this one does more to tarnish the image of a law abiding weapon-carrying citizen than it does to help.
roncodrummer

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:07 pm

I agree 100%! I am not sure about him being a cop. I heard something like that but I wasn't in the room with the TV. The guy was a real wise ass. When questrioned all he would say was he felt threatenned, with a smirk on his face. If he got off there is something wrong with whatever State it was system! It's people like that that make it hard to keep the 2A alive!
Gloc9mm

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political