>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

THROW PELOSI OUT OF OFFICE!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

THROW PELOSI OUT OF OFFICE!!

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 pm

That useless bitch has got to go. Now she wants to bypass the Senate vote on the Health Care Reform bill by using some ignorant method called "deeming"! The only voting members will be Democrats. Tell me what in the hell is democratic about that? The Democratic Party has overnight turned into the Democrats for the Communist Way Party. This is so unconstitutional and underhanded I have to ask why can't our Supreme Court put a stop to it? This is out of control. I for one refuse to allow the Democratic Party to speak for me anymore. If they want to fight, by God lets open up our Constitutional Can of Whoop Ass on them and kick their useless asses back to China where they belong.

Hey Liberal Gunman, is this what you asked for? This is what believing in your party has done to American freedom. All Democrats should be ashamed to admit they made a conscious decision to believe in this kind of "Change"! BOO!! Thanks for nothing!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Good luck, her district takes up most of San Francisco so she's there for life.
whitehood

Postby judgeparker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Surly not everybody in California is that stupid. Oh wait what the heck was I thinking. They keep voting her back into office. I am sure there are a few smart one's that haven't moved out yet. Their problem is you just can't fix stupid.
judgeparker

Postby whitehood » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Judge, have you been to San Francisco lately. The city council had a motion that they try to become an independent city apart from the US.
whitehood

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:14 am

I spent four years there when I was in the Navy. It was during the time period when Harvey Milk was murdered and Feinstein was considered the up and coming saviour of "The City"! That place has been a train wreck in progress for over three plus decades. I say let them and the rest of the state leave the Union just as soon as the ink dries on the paperwork!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Cornholifornia just successfully sued "Axe"

b.o. sprays' maker for 10 million bucks

as it contains materials that violate

Cornholifornia air standards...

See the undertow?

Gasses from fireing guns will violate

Cornholifornias' foul-air standards.

"foul air": the hot gas blown out from

politicians when they exhale and 'speak'

at the same time...

"Cockroach farts": A talking Cornholifornia

politician.
SittingMooseShaman

Postby judgeparker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 pm

whitehood

I lived in California just south of Los Angles in the 60's. Went back for a visit in 74 stayed one week got the heck out of there and don't plan on ever going back.
judgeparker

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Here is a link to the Republican National Committee's attempt to get Pelosi fired from her position as Speaker. We've got to get rid of this disease affecting American Democracy. Do something to make a difference, please!

http://www.gop.com/firepelosi/

tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

The best thing is to leave her in place while the Republicans take over the House. Then her own Democrats will eat her for lunch.
whitehood

Postby bigdaddysdaddy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 pm

You can go to firenancypelosi.com and sign the petition.
bigdaddysdaddy

Next

Return to Legal & Political