>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Just Who is Obama?

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby HenryLeverAction » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 pm

well I have a theory to where our tax dollars go... get my drift?
HenryLeverAction

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm curious what the various citizen militias are preparing for at this very moment? Are there any hiring? That famous saying, "You'll get my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers", is finally being taken seriously. Til now it was just fodder for bumper stickers, now we better consider this as a real possibility. We can't let the Communists take the Republic! Wake up America!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Remember that this is a guy who is on the record as saying he wanted a well funded civilian defense force. Sorta sounds like the way the SS started or even better the NKVD the precursor to the KGB.
whitehood

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:47 pm

amen tig.
HenryLeverAction

Postby whitehood » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

If you've read my two little missives about Obama, where he's come from and what ( little ) he's really done, you realize that Obama is a product of affirmative action on steroids. He's needed help as well as smoke and mirrors to attempt to show that he's halfway competent. We now know he's a puppet, but who is the puppet master?
whitehood

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

WH, you present a very valid question. Who currently is and has been grooming this POS for this office? It is certainly obvious to me and so many others that this administration has been fed some sort of political vitamin (you said steroids) for many, many years. This IMO is one attempt to overthrow the American Republic. When will the KGB come knocking on our doors? Where will they exile us to? People laugh at this kind of stuff, I hope those non-believers are first to go if the SHTF. I won't be going at all.

tigwelder56

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

all people will see of me at my front door is the barrel of a loaded firearm with plenty of ammo to back me up.

Side note - the US Census bureau is only permitted (through constitution) to be able to take ONLY the number of people under your roof. Have you gotten your census paper yet? do you know how many PERSONAL questions they ask you on there? how much money does it take from our tax paying dollars? Did you also know that the US Census bureau, just last year, recorded the GPS coordinates to your front door? I got fortunate enough to stop this person coming up to my front door. He said it was the new thing from the Obama administration for the Bureau.

why do you think they want your GPS coordinates?

They're only getting the number of persons living under my roof. If they're lucky.
HenryLeverAction

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

I'm gonna draw rude

comics all over mine...

my wife's hiding it.

She's kinda fearful of what I may

draw...

well... I can get pretty raw with

my pen & ink illustrations...

and those forms only get to

low-level office personnel...

Prez Obama is not to be

underestimated!

Depending on who it is

at my front door-

they'll more'n most likely

get a Homer Simpson moon-shot

from me...

GPS... quicker'n a phonebook I'd guess...
SittingMooseShaman

Postby HenryLeverAction » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 pm

GPS makes sense for a census taker coming to your door.. but it also works good for the SS to bust it open ;) ha ha I don't know... they never needed it before. It just makes me feel uneasy.

I wouldn't put nasty pictures on it... I would just send it back in with one question answered - How many people are under your roof. and if they come back. plead the 5th lol
HenryLeverAction

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political