>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Arizona vs. California sanctions

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Arizona vs. California sanctions

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

What's the conscensus about the San Francisco mayor telling everyone to boycott anything Arizona? San Francisco has made their city a sanctuary for any illegal aliens. They (CA) will provide them with a photo ID and protect them from Federal law. That's against every law I know of! The state of Kalifornia has more debt than most third world countries and continues to suck the tax resources out of the rest of the United States. Why do we allow that shit to continue? We need to shitcan that state and float them out into the Pacific. Let those freaks figure out their own solutions. The current political environment is completely out of control. Get rid of all the liberal progressives before they destroy the USA!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I've already written my Reps & encouraged them to follow Arizona's lead.

The Obama/Pelosi problem should be well addressed in November. I'll sure be doing my homework and voting accordingly.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby tommyt » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 pm

The federal gov is suposed to enforce the FEDERAL imigration laws, they won't do it! All arizona did is decide they would do it themselves, horay for them. Can't blame them with an estimated 500,000 illegals in Az (thats a lot of votes for the democrats).I to hope other states will follow suit.
tommyt

Return to Legal & Political