>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Other Weapons

Krav maga

Heavy stuff like machine guns and artillery, or less-lethal weapons such as bows, swords and knives.

Krav maga

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:49 pm

You tube it it has changed my life.. I think yall might like it
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:05 pm

Krav - maga.....ok...lessee... Yes , Israeli Self - Defence . Kind of like , The Hawiian Fighting Method : To Kill Ones' opponent , with as few moves as possible . All Strikes are Lethal Hits . Unlike most Martial Arts , which use strikes that wear an opponent down , before a lethal strike is applied . Me . I use weapons . Like , back in the Day , I fashioned a 'Billy Jack' from a cow milker . The rubber tube that fits over a cows' teat . I fitted a one and a half inch carriage bolt hex head into the large , attachment end , wrapped it tightly with strips of poly - styrene foam , then electrical tape , till it was tight , water - proof , and still had some 'padding' . I proceeded to fill it with no.4 shot , packed tight untill the large head plus the thin tube were full . I sealed it with a one - half inch , carriage bolt hex head , then wrapped the whole tube , with alternate layers of tightly woven foam strips and electrical tape until it was sufficiently flexable . A very devastating bludgeon . Both ends are full of a world of hurt , for the bad guy . Hold the large end in a fist , it hardens the fist for a hard , 'brass knuckle' , hit . Now the narrow tube , full of 4 shot , made a very effective 'Black Jack', with that half - inch hex - bolt ! The tube was of a Verry durable rubber , in that it was almost impossible to cut , even with a razor , when cutting into a bend ! Yet it is amazingly supple- for a tensioned strike . Holding it by the narrow end , the large bolt and shot - filled head , created a whip- motion . This increased its' strike-force , ten-fold . When I went cycling , I went protected , with that 'konker', two cans of 'Sabre' CS tear-gas , a six inch Divers' Knife . Look out ......When.....I was....Young .... Now , that I'm 'old' (crippled),I carry a .357 Smithy , and two .380s' , (aPPK & a Davis) , cheap ,sure ,but reliable .
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:46 pm

haha very true sitting moose but some times I can't use a weapon. I work in alot of bars doing sucurity and I have to fight with my left and right and Krav maga gets my enimies down in a few hits. Some are lethal but some aren't its a good form of fighting to know. Its just hard to find a place that teaches it. i have to take a train 40 miles to NYC to learn
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:21 am

History Channel , Friday , 08/31/07 @ 10:00 pm East Time (check local listings!) :" Human Weapon "; 'Krav (krah - ffv ) , Maga (mah-h...gah-h).'......A Nation under siege developed this Martial can o' whupp - ass . It's hand - to - hand - throat - pressure points - and any other bodily part that'll bring about sub - dueance of an attacker . Use of guns , knives , broke - off car antennae , car door , seats , shifter - y'ih get th' point . Death , dealt out by calculated desperate disarming , then exceedingly no - bull - shit dispach of opponent - ASAP .

Postby jdeangelis99 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:09 pm

Damn sitting moose thanx..I been fighting this for awhile now and I love it. Its just amazing type of fighting I got to watch this tonight thanks again!!
jdeangelis99

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:39 pm

If anyone knows what Krav-Maga is check out this new Israel fighting teq called Haganah. Its like Krav maga but they teach more death blows
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:25 pm

I'm a 'Kryppyl Kyng' . Using Krav to learn techniques of using my cane in such a manner as to deliver hard , decisive hits and spearing plus recovery - without moving anything but my arms and hands . By avoiding use of my dis-abled spinal column - I can lessen the dibilitating pain , and maintain a solid defensive perimeter around myself , determined by the length of my cane and arm . Lots of wrist movement . However y'ih can still put full body weight in a short - distance strike . The (re-inforced) cane delivers one helluffa lot of kinetic energy into a one-anna half inch circle at the canes tip . Or , I pull my Trusty 'ol Walther or Smithy .357 Mag. out . This 'ol Kryppyl Kyng is NOT going '...Quietly into that good night...' . Always in the Ten Ring , Sittingmoose ...Oh , lest I forget jd99 , You're welcome .

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:45 pm

Yeah guns beat all!!!!!
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:51 pm

I'm working on my new cane now . It's a High - Tensile carbon-carbon Steel Clamp Rod for building girder tensioning . Hee-Hee ! I've wrapped it first with water proofing tape , then three layers of stretch foam tape ,Two layers of Hockey Stick gripp-o tape , then at the hook end I've wrapped it with Baseball Bat grip tape. The rest I'm wrapping the length with La Cross string in Samurai Sword Hand Grip Fashion. This Old Mans' Cane Will Come with WALLOP . If I die to an attacker-He will die with me too . And I'll drag his Sorry Ass up Before the Throne of God Himself .An' leave 'im to His Judgement !! I'm 'Saved' so I'm Safe!!!

Return to Other Weapons