>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Other Weapons

Question regarding Stun Guns???

Heavy stuff like machine guns and artillery, or less-lethal weapons such as bows, swords and knives.

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Maybe the anti gun liberals will approve some of that stimulus money to supply citizens with a less than lethal defense weapon! I mean if they're going to spend millions on determining if pig shit stinks, they can surely spend a few million to provide the tools law abiding citizens need to protect themselves. Do ya think??? LOL!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Well I learned my Friend in NY now carries a can of Raid when she goes walking, and she says it does a good job deterring Dogs?

As far as people go, that still hasn't been tried by her. I doubt it would stop most people.

Bill

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 am

Amen to that! Bill, your NY friend is onto something but I can recommend one better. Wasp Spray. It has been tested by several outfits doing comparison studies with pepper spray and Mace. They found it to be very effective and if you've ever used that stuff, it's really pressurized and shoots a stream 15 to 20 feet! The best part is the price, the worst is that big damn can!!

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 am

Thank's Tig, I will relay your Comments!

Thank's, Bill

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 am

RE: Wasp Spray

My Ex-Girlfriend in NY tried a can of Wasp Spray and was Very Pleased with it! She said it(With the Pointer) has a range of about 20 Feet, and it at least gets Dogs Running!

Thanks!

Bill

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 am

Killer or any Bees can also be killed with just Soapy water!

No Pricey Insecticides are needed

tigwelder56

Postby Blackrifle » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 pm

This is hilarious! My take on this whole conversation is simple, if you don't have a 35 foot real Tazer, you'd better have a real .45 automatic with true to life, make my day ammunition. Stick em' up asshole, I've got some soap water and I intend to use it MF'er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm glad to know that it'll take out those pesky Killer Bee's! Damn things just seem to always ruin my picnics.
Blackrifle

Postby Blackrifle » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

When you are a Woman or Man living in NY, a Very Anti-Gun State, it is not very easy to get a Permit for either of the Weapons you have suggested. It's not like Nevada or Florida. The Soapy water had nothing to do with the Topic, but was just an add on to the Wasp Spray, (It kills Wasps as well!) just for peoples general information. It's a cheap alternative to Insecticides.
Blackrifle

Postby beltbuckle » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 am

I couldn't help but to laugh when I read blackrifle's comment.

Has this thread had any legitimate taser specific information such as brand names, what works and what doesnt? Some one has to be willing to share their knowledge...

On a side notel; Tig has a nice write up of where you can use or have a taser, its 5 or 6 posts up from the bottom of this thread.

{edited for clarity}
beltbuckle

Postby beltbuckle » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 am

"On a side note Tig has a nice write up of where you can or cant use/have one 5 or 6 posts up from the bottom."

BB, I don't understand what you mean? Please explain.

BTW- In THIS Forum the "New Topic Button" is working for me.

Thanks, Bill
beltbuckle

PreviousNext

Return to Other Weapons