>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Shotguns

Browning Cynergy Reviews

Discuss and review the most versatile firearm available.

Browning Cynergy Reviews

Postby Red » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:12 pm

This shotgun is awesome!!!! Its Very light for an over under and has great features. I bought this gun after my tour in Afghanistan and its worth every penny!!! I don't regret paying around $2500 for this gun when no other over under comes close.

I mentioned its light, lighter than my pump, my friends Rem auto, I don't know if any other trap gun comes close. The Cynergy can eject only fired rounds and elevates unfired rounds for easy removal. You pull the trigger twice to fire two rounds, so no other levers or actions necessary. You can select what barrel fires first with the safety lever. The gun comes with 3 triggers for a comfortable fit. The but pad has plenty of cousin and wont be hard on anyones shoulder. I tried a Browning Citori my friends dad has and I prefer my Cenergy. My favorite part of this gun is the fit, I can pull it up in your pocket and it is better than any other gun I have tried. I looked at Beretta shotguns as well as this one and the Cenergy was the best fit.

The only downside to this gun is no 3in chamber. But I don't think I will need that for trap, I'm not sure if there is a 3in version. It is also expensive, but I wont need or want another trap gun for many years.

I have owned this gun for one trap season. It is a Classic Sporting 12ga 32". I have never had a problem with this gun.

Great Gun!!!!
Red

Postby JustBen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

I have been asking around and received similar advice on this gun and will most likely be picking one up next Monday. Looking forward to trying it.
JustBen

Postby JustBen » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 am

Well, I have been shooting the Cynergy for a number of months now with a lot of frustration. Then I hooked up with an old farm boy who recently shot his 500,000th registered target. He modified the gun stock to fit me, fitted a dead rubber pad on the end, and gave me a bunch of free advice. Now I am a much more satisfied Cynergy owner. The gun out of the factory had a significantly different angle on the stock than my BT99, and it was not good. My advice, make sure your trap gun fits you just right, and if it doesn't find an experienced craftsman and put the saw to it.
JustBen

Return to Shotguns