>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Kel-Tec P-32 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Kel-Tec P-32 Reviews

Postby Carrier » Wed May 31, 2006 12:37 pm

Best carry gun ever. Drop it in a pocket and you almost forget about it. Shoots like a dream, with the Handall Jr. grip. Almost nonexistent recoil, points so naturally, like pointing your finger, silky smooth trigger and mine has been totally reliable with everything I could put through it. 1000+ rounds in 2 months. For those who think the finish could be better, just polish the barrel hood to a mirror finish and it looks like a totally different expensive gun. I dont know why Kel-Tec doesnt do this one extra step.
Carrier

Postby Rec_Shooter » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:28 pm

I have had my P32 for about 2 years. Very easy to carry. Would reccommend the clip attachement. Allows you to carryy it concealed with no holster. Only thing disappointing was the finish wore of fairly quick. I have had zero issues with mine. Also if you call Kel-Tec they will send you replacement recoil springs which I would suggest after several hundred rounds. Once I put the new springs in it was very obvious the older ones were a bit worn. All in all great gun for the money, and it truly is a gun you can carry all the time. Though I am now looking to replace it with the P3AT, very close in size but a 380 ACP
Rec_Shooter

Postby ANTI-XD » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:22 pm

Im going to get a Kel-tec 32 as soon as possible so Ill just have to tell you have that one goes Im hoping for a good gun considering its very tiny an mostly made of polymer Im not unreal about this I know it will never stack up to a glock 17 but hopefully for the price it will last for a while as a ccw weapon
ANTI-XD

Postby ANTI-XD » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:18 pm

I was wondering if there was any where I coudl buy cheap clips for the kel-tec p32 becuase Im ot paying 20 something a piece for those mags I mean I know mecgar makes those ones from kel-tec but geez where are the cheap after market mags or is there any one that knows any cheap clips made for another gun that will work ??
ANTI-XD

Postby ANTI-XD » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:55 pm

this is one nice gun if you get ahold the new ones youll think so to it throws the hulls a mile when they are ejected wich is good it simply means it gets they out and away from the gun so there cant be a malfunction
ANTI-XD

Postby Ky-Glockman » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:26 pm

I dont own a p-32 (yet) but i did get to shoot one today and i was very pleased with it. Very easy and smooth shooting, one heck of a great little conceal carry pistol just cant beat a super small super reliable gun like that i gotta get one.
Ky-Glockman

Postby gunnutz » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:48 pm

Bought a kel-tec p32 at a gun show on Sat. Tues. shot 75 rounds of JHP, not a problem, very accurate, and kicks less than my beretta tomcat used to. I also ordered a 10 round mag. for it I like the extension it wllill give me. Now I'm hearing all kinds of negative stuff about the gun. I'll see for my self......So far I'm way past pleased.....Happy shoootin
gunnutz

Postby gunnutz » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:42 pm

Picked up my 10 round mag for the P32, shot 100 rounds had 2 fail to feed. The extended mag helps hold the gun steady. Still think it's a good gun for the price. Thimk it will replace the 9mm Cobra as my car gun. 10 gos inta better than 2.happy shoootin
gunnutz

Postby masktru » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Picked one up 2 weeks ago but have not fired it yet. Excellent for CCW. After a couple hours of having it in your pocket you forget it's there. That could lead to trouble for restrictd areas though.
masktru

Postby gunnutz » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:39 pm

let me know how it works for you, masktru.......happy shoootin
gunnutz

Next

Return to Pistols