>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

CZ 75 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby zetti1 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 am

Recently added the 75B to my collection. Took it to the range and shot about 200 flawless rounds. I ordered some coco bollo grips to replace the plastic factory grips which I do not like. CZs are very good guns for the price and are one of the best kept secrets. I highly recommend a CZ.
zetti1

Postby nate83 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm

question. i've seen on the cz-usa website that some pistols come with a decocker installed, but provide a manual safety if you want to switch it over. I held off on my order of the sp-01 cuz, i dont care for the tritium nitesites, but want the decocker. so could i just get the cheaper standard sighted sp-01 with the man. safety, and switch it out to a decocker? Or is this just a pipedream?
nate83

Postby BAT123 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:54 am

Has anyone tried the CZ "P07 Duty"or heard any reviews on it? I guess it is new model that they claim is improvement over CZ75. I saw it selling recently for under $450 and it looks interesting.
BAT123

Postby GladePark » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 am

I have had the CZ 75B for about a year now, I have put about 2000 or more rounds through it and I love it. If you have a smaller grip I would put some after market grips on it. This has been one of the most accurate pistols I own and I have had little to no problems. It has eats everything I give it and thus far holds up very well. For the money, I would say this is one of the best handguns I have owned in a long time. Today I picked up the P07-Duty. I hope to have good news on it this weekend!
GladePark

Postby otrclwotpo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 am

I bought a like new CZ75 B SA 9MM for a good deal at a very reputable gunshop/gunsmith, took it to the range and was very surprised to have had a problem. The slide locked open on almost every magazine while still having a couple of rounds left in the magazines so I would have to rack the slide to finish the magazines. I called the gun shop and he was surprised and said to bring it back. Also the rounds eject straight back and hit me in the face but he said that was common and he could adjust that. I could not really test the accuracy while having the problem. Great wieght and feel and I am anxious to get it fixed to try it again. I can't rate it now due to the problem. I also understand the 75B qualifies for competition shooting, does anyone know?
otrclwotpo

Postby epwrangler » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 am

I have owned a CZ75 BD Police for several years and love it so much I decided to buy a CZ PO-7 Duty. I should have it in about a week. I'll be back.
epwrangler

Postby LarBippy » Sat May 01, 2010 9:34 pm

The is a very smooth weapon. Big, heavy but so accurate
LarBippy

Postby epwrangler » Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 am

I just got my P07 yesterday and took it to the desert to try it out. I was just plinking but what fun. It is all my 75 is and more. I went from soda cans to shotgun shells for targets. All of them flew around the dunes. I have never picked up another gun that was easier to shoot so well. It points naturally and hangs on target while the trigger is so easy to stroke in both DA and SA. It is a great new 75.
epwrangler

Postby otrclwotpo » Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 pm

I tried my CZ75 B SA after being serviced at the gun shop where purchased by a very reputable gunsmith. To my surpirise I am having the same problem. The slide locks back with unfired rounds still in the magazine, twice on one magazine. It did the same with both factory magazines and with three different brands of ammunition totaling over 100 rounds fire. I took it back to the gunsmith yesterday, he took it apart and found the problem to be a weak springs that was not shaped correctly. He is ordering a Wolf spring instead of a stock spring to correct the problem. I am still surprised at this problem with a CZ in like new condition.
otrclwotpo

Postby LarBippy » Sat May 29, 2010 10:39 pm

You and this weapon wiyh 17 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense ammo will not be stopped.

Smooth...lift it..bring the sights on target. Good night.
LarBippy

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols