>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Magnum Baby Desert Eagle Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby mdk62586 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Does anyone know where I can find a full size 9mm BDE (preferably with the longer barrel)?I have looked around a bit but was unable to find a place online with any in stock.
mdk62586

Postby chaosink » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 pm

i have owned my baby eagle 40cal. for about 6 yrs now and have NEVER had a ploblem with it. The only thing i recommend is not using re-loads or aluminum casing thats the only time i've ever had a jam or stove-pipe. I CAN FIRE 3 FULL 13 ROUND CLIPS AS FAST AS I CAN PULL THE TRIGGER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS WITH DECENT AMMO. I consider this the caddilac of pistols; to the point that i've bought and sold 2 others just because they didn't feel as nice as my baby!!! consider yourself warned you will be spoilled by this pistol!!
chaosink

Postby sgtfrank » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I love this gun...I have the all steel 4.5 inch barrel 9 mm and out of the box at 20 yards all in the black....this is a very accurate weapon and has little or no real kick compared to some other 9mm...it is a heavy weapon but the grip makes it seem alot lighter...I have carried it concealed but you need a really good holster....I'm looking for one....any ideas? I have been in combat and I would take this pistol with me any day...I can't say more than that..easy to break down and clean...no problems.
sgtfrank

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Sgt Frank, welcome to our forum!! It's a pleasure to meet you and appreciate your time serving our country. Thanks Brother!!

I'm curious what type of carry do you intend to use? There are several options for OWB and IWB, what's your preference? That will help to whittle down your options.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby PistolPaul » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Hello all! I recently picked up two of these pistols. Both steel 9mm 15+1. Amazing guns. However getting two at less than a few days apart was not my initial intention. What had happened was I paid and ordered one from one store, then was told countless stories of it being "on its way" and then having them tell me that their distribuitor no longer has them in stock. In the mean time I found one in another store, thinking that I would go and get a refund from the first. Upon my arrival to get my refund guess what showed up. So in my impression of shooting it and hearing stories of it no longer being available I said well I'll take it and keep it new and unfired. My question is do you think Magnum Research or any other importer will continue to import these or should I hold onto the new one I already have? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks - Paul
PistolPaul

Previous

Return to Pistols