>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

EAA Witness Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby intercooler » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am

I can't rate this because they don't have a negative bullet. Horrible! Feed issues and when I got the mags kind of okay and polished the feed ramp the slide lock would pop out some and lock back on it's own. Never could get it to feed right, EAA as a whole sucks! So I took a beating on it and traded it to a gun shop for a .357 Mag Revolver. Now the frustration can end!
intercooler

Postby dogishappy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 pm

This thing is awesome, I got the .45 version and i have never had any problems with it stove-piping or misfeeding, even when using bulk ammo. It lets you know that it's there when you shoot, but there's less kick in this gun than some 9mm's i've shot. I can go through a box of 50 rounds no problem. Disassembling/ reassembling is swift and easy, and cleaning is a breeze.

My only complaints are that the front site is not adjustable so shooting at far away targets is a matter of skill, you can't put on a competition scope (but the laser mounts work just fine), and that the brass goes all over the place. But at the price i paid, what did i expect?

I would recommend this gun to anyone.
dogishappy

Postby fgdn » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

i'am curious Darkker,

what ammuntion are you shooting?

when you say hot ammo, what hot ammo?
fgdn

Postby intercooler » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 am

I asked here to have a Elite Match added which never appeared. My review is of the Elite Match which I bought in 10mm. Outstanding! Just mows through any ammo and I can get tight groupings. I bought the .22 conversion upper and that also has been perfect. This is my favorite gun period! I am selling off my PX4 .45 and adding a .45 upper to this one. That is the great thing about it you can add all calibers to the same great platform. My first EAA polymer ran like garbage but this one is just a pure joy.
intercooler

Previous

Return to Pistols