>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

NAA Guardian .380 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby Gladius » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 am

I found th .380 ACP and the NAA .32 to be just about the right size for my hands. The pistols are accurate, albeit with a rather long trigger pull. Perfect for their intended purpose. It usually goes with me everywhere.
Gladius

Postby Prana9 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 am

Since august, 2010, I have got a naa. 32 browning; first total diffic. with S&B ammu; than better, with qualitiy ammu. Than I shoot 40, 45 rounds on our place - and the extractor flow away. Perhaps because this, or before, there were diffic. with the last 5 round, which stayed as stovepipe...

Since september, I wait now on the repairing, because they must import the new extractor, or missing part, from the states. But it looks happy, when it funktions, and a perfect seize.

Bevore, I could buy a Seecamp .32, which failed the authority technic exam., a total floppp... Larry concratulated, on youtube, after I could buy ist; and when I wrote the mistake (inner measures on the place of the round) to Seecamp, on their site, there was silence, of course some questions of users -
Prana9

Postby cliffie4 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Bought the 32 acp. Was disappointed, very hard trigger pull. I have medium hands and two fingers barely fit using the finger extension. My finger hurt alot during testing. Had alot of feed failures and stove pipe'n of rounds. Can't afford to try different manufactures. I actually traded it two days later for a Beretta 21a 22LR. Its not a good defensive weapon, but beats no gun, it sure has a better grip, and nice gun. Got to have a comfortable grip on any gun to use it properly. If you want to use 32 acp and up on caliber, get a gun with double/single action. The baretta 21a 22LR is fine, but if I want to use bigger rounds, got to have more weight to lessen recoil, thus comfort. I use a revolver for larger rounds, due to recoil comfort and reliablity. A revolver won't stove pipe on you, or failure to feed, ejection issues, etc, it will work for you when needed, simple, reliable and what you need.
cliffie4

Postby Prana9 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi, cliff, I have the guardi .32 acp back, and a good feeling now, with the construction-balance; with MagTech I had too press the trigger 2 x with some rounds, but Speer gold dot it works good, no stovepipes. One must try best ammunition, than; first try was with Sellier & Bellot, it was the total flopp.

Its good metal feeling. Here its very diffi, too change the permission for another: one must be happy like a king, like a philosopher, to have such small high quality devices.

A good gun smith can improve the factory qualities; Service of Kahr seems better, but I have only a pm9, not a p380, but the pm9 is a never-failure device, very good.

Good, your experi. with the Beretta 21. I have at last the newest S&W Titanium or Scandium model, from 2004, if I remember, weighs only about 380 gramms, stainless, J-model, for 357 mag., and after testing 357, my fingers hurt and were nearly damaged. But it works always, just like you say, and one could shoot out of the pocket, I had an bodyguard .38 earlier, and a hole in my leather jacket...

Now I reflect, that a guardi .380 model could also be useful. But: happiness comes in small packages...
Prana9

Postby jhon324 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:44 pm

could some 1 sell me this gun and ship it to me in the uk ill pay extra
jhon324

Previous

Return to Pistols