>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

FOX

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby GOANRA » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm

That's funny Will.

Yea tig, I find it a little difficult to watch Oreilly since he stated he thought it "reasonable" to confiscate e/ones arms for any declared emergency ["for the greater good"]. He sees himself as far more of an "intellectual" than he really is, but, at least, he'll crack on the far-left-loons. [Nobama hates him, so he can't be all bad].

Hannity seems more of a straight shooter & Greta seems to get the 'fluffier' stuff. Brit & Bret seem ok.

At least, with FOX, I can sort through their stuff & find the truth in there somewhere. Can't do that with any other TV news.

I agree that much of the "Show-biz" nonsense could be tossed, but some folks must like it.

Can't forget about good ol' Rush, he's a force-of-nature. LOL
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby HenryLeverAction » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Agreed Goanra. when a crisis hits the streets, I don't think you can trust the local S.W.A.T. , or police agencies to keep you safe...

we need to be able to protect ourselves.
HenryLeverAction

Postby agonist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:28 pm

O'Reilly's been a bit off lately. I think he's becoming somewhat of an elitist and believing he's smarter than he really is.

In the aftermath of Katrina, one of the few communities to remain somewhat unscathed was an area of Korean shopowners because they camped out on their roofs with rifles.

'Nuf said.
agonist

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter