>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

3 things to know about Islam

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

3 things to know about Islam

Postby Brad270 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

I saw this video and I don't know if its true but, it makes me wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL9zypnTF1s

Can anyone verify if its accurate?
Brad270

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes, it's accurate, deadly accurate. If they would show this kind of stuff on the six o'clock news, people wouldn't be so quick to deny it's existence in our society.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JustBen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Of course Pelosi wants the folks against the Mosque investigated. Can anyone be more Anti-American ?
JustBen

Postby Stocker » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 am

Sounds like a cult to me. And a twisted one at that. Do you know why they're starting to plant their roots here? Because most Americans these days are afraid of a good fight. My Gun Merchant Account is the best order of business I have right now.
Stocker

Postby Will_Carry » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 am

I have said for a decade that Islam needs a reformation. Just like the Christian church did back in old Europe when Martin Luther was challenging papist doctrine.

I personally don't recognize Muhammad as a prophet of God.

I was born and raised in a Christian society where the name Mohammad was not spoken. I also don't recognize the Mormons Latter Day Saints. But you can walk through a Morman neighborhood and they will not try to kill you. So I'm cool with Mormons.
Will_Carry

Postby Stocker » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Islam needs a bit more than just a reformation, sorry. I know I'm not being very PC here, but they need to go back to their little corner of the world and stay there. If they want to try to convert people, let them send missionaries like normal screwed up religious people.

But.................they need to keep their guns home.
Stocker

Postby JustBen » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm

I don't even want them over hear at all. They lie and mislead the less savy citizens of our great country and cannot be trusted. They don't need guns, they use simple box cutters and who knows what is next. As you said Stocker, let them stay in their corner and leave us to ours.
JustBen

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Isn't it nauseating to understand that everything that has been said about them here is enough to give you the sentence of death? True it is! Someone has sworn Jihad against you, your family, friends and this website, simply for saying something negative about Islam. What's really sickening is that the current leadership of this country says that's legal, but saying the word God, Jesus or saying the Pledge of Allegiance is illegal. I'm planning on opening up a couple cans of "Whoop Ass" tonight and you're all invited to help me dig in!! A side of Pork n' Beans and Budweiser is included... I'm way past sick and tired of these assholes ruining this country. If someone in our government isn't going to grow a pair, I'll loan you mine until yours do!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter