>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

taliban

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

taliban

Postby archiebunker » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm

NCIS NY.,,recently a show was defending the taliban. a man was complaining about the u.s.a. , invading his country, killing women and children,etc.

the liberal T.V. is so un american ,it makes me sick..no one mentioned the attack against the usa,,another program did the same thing recently,,but i didnt catch the details.
archiebunker

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

I'm with you on this one! Friggin TV producers that promote that kind of crap should be strung up. The three big affiliates are the worst of the bunch, especially NBC. If Matt Lauer and the Today Show get any more liberal, the stuff is going to ooze out of the guy. It's a sad state of affairs when the Media, along with Hollywood elitists, can have so much control of the masses. Simply because they control the airwaves. I wish there was a real method of boycotting that industry outside of turning off the set.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Will_Carry » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm

I just cannot understand when an actor or a Talking Head suddenly became experts on ANYTHING. Actors do the same thing children do. They play pirates or firemen. Do you ask a child their opinion on politics? News people just read the teleprompter and look good. They will do anything for ratings.
Will_Carry

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm

True! One thing I do locally, is contact the TV station and the news anchor anytime they spew some bullshit and I know it's wrong. It doesn't take many complaints to be one of their "favorite" people. Fill their email box with complaints, don't spam them, but complain and provide truthful answers. I had one guy send me an email back and he told me to leave him alone!! That'll never happen! I imagine I'm sent right to his trash bin but the station still gets an ear full. I'm sick of these people. Just a bunch of panty waisted, liberal, anti gunners that hate us because we're conservatives that own guns and hunt. We're just a bunch of Bambi killers!!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Mik3e » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 am

In a fit of liberal extremism the Constitution gives us the right to say anything we want and it's none of the Government's business. That means we get to be offended by a lot of brilliant speculation, and other BS. On the positive side, nitwits get to identify themselves and we know who the enemy is without a lot of tedious research.
Mik3e

Postby Stocker » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Islam and the taliban are full of rock throwing knuckledraggers as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't waste my breath talking about them except to say that if we pulled all of our troops out of every square inch of the Middle east, guns, ammo and all, I'll bet you any amount of money they would stop paying attention to us.

In this case, our American military leaders are creating more problems then they're solving.

Bring our brothers and sisters home. Put them on our borders to protect their brothers and sisters.
Stocker

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:23 pm

It's important that we fight like hell now to effect change, that goes without saying. But I don't think we'll get much headway until we can get rid of the liberal anchors that are pulling us down. We have to have people in office that care more about us, the citizens of the USA, than what lines their pocket. Enough of this politically correct nonsense! Give us back our country, we've given out entirely too many handouts. Do you Liberal slugs want some "Change"??? Well get ready, because you're about to see what change is all about.

tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter