>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

I sure miss Tig.

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

I sure miss Tig.

Postby Will_Carry » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 pm

I still don't know what happened to Tig but I sure miss his posts.
Will_Carry

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks WC, I miss you guys as well. Too much BS going on here and I couldn't accept it any longer. The powers that be deleted my posts explaining the circumstances and blocked my access for quite some time. This will most likely be deleted as well. They claim that wasn't the case and I'll save my thoughts and comments for another day! The near five years of moderating this forum was an enjoyable time. There are many great members here and I miss my daily conversations with everyone here, even Brian :-)

I pass on my best wishes to all of you here and hope everything works out for all of you. Your lack of communication ability with the admin here truly limits your access to assistance and help on a daily basis. Waiting months for an administrative reply is simply unacceptable. You all deserve the best possible help and information. Anything less than that is "UNSAT"!

Good luck friends, I hope to see you on our new website/forum:

http://www.barrelandblade.com/. Write it down before they delete it! It's truly a winner that you'll be proud to call your own.

Best, Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby BrianB » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:26 am

Good to see you around Tig, you should come by more often, though it really looks like you found another home. Not a bad place.
BrianB

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am

Tig I talked to you for years!!! I hope to talk to you soon Ill stop in on the other side and said hi
jdeangelis99

Postby Shadow74 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I've been wondering what happened as well. I do know that Tig was extremely unhappy with the treatment the administration was not providing to the members or the moderators. What a shame too. He was so involved and obviously cared about the direction this forum and website was headed. Good grief, he was the only mod this place had without fail. So many came and went, but he was always willing to put in the time and effort to make this place better. We have all suffered due to his loss. I guess if you thump someone in the chest long enough, they're going to refuse to take it anymore. Those of you that had butted heads with him simply need to know that he valued everything here and that included what he felt were abuses to the membership. Was he a hot head? Yes, but only when his buttons were pushed to a point where we would probably all say "enough". I speak with him on his other website and he's not happy about the way it all turned out. I think the only people who are, are the admin here that didn't like his criticism. Didn't they have it coming though? After all, who made this place what it is? It was the moderators. Seems like the admin is only interested in using the volunteers and not listening to them. Think what you may, but it's just not the same around here without the old cadre of moderators. Is this like the change our current political administration promised too?
Shadow74

Postby FLOTUS » Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm sorry to be so out of touch (I don't log in too regularly), but is Tig no longer here? He was so welcoming and helpful to me when I first joined. He kept was the ventilator that kept this site alive when all other administrators had abandoned it and left it for dead. He was frustrated because he couldn't make updates or improvements without having full access to the actual behind-the-scenes web maintenance and such. But he continued to respond to everyone's posts and "friend" new comers and moderate threads, etc.

The site is great and much improved now, but it wouldn't be here at all if Tig hadn't held down the fort for all that time until help arrived.
FLOTUS

Postby ulgydog56 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:59 pm

hey he,s a good man...........
ulgydog56

Postby judgeparker » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Tig is now at BarrelandBlade.com stop by and say hi.
judgeparker

Postby Shadow74 » Mon May 09, 2011 11:36 pm

It has been very different here without Tig56. The administrators shit canned him after he tried to stand up for our best interests here! Why when somebody tries to make improvements anywhere, the leadership frowns on their efforts? All because someone had a valid idea apparently. Stripping him of his position was wrong. He offered more to this forum than all of the administrators combined. Doubt me? Go find how much help anyone has received from them. I don't come around because of the way this place is run. Great members, but the admin has suffered since that last group of Moderators left.
Shadow74

Postby MightyFoFaad » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Yo, people, you miss Tig ... just read his 3-12-2011 post below ... he's not hard to find ... I'll even make it easy for you by providing the http://www.barrelandblade.com/ to the B&B Forum.

Take a visit & if you like it, join ... you can still post in both forums. The B&B forum is a modern, sophisticated site which allows you to post in any style you wish, add photos etc. Plus the administrators are there everyday & won't leave you hanging if you need help. Come on down & visit.
MightyFoFaad

Next

Return to Off-Topic Chatter