>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Avoid criminal buyer \"wvilarie02@yahoo.com\"\"\"

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Avoid criminal buyer \"wvilarie02@yahoo.com\"\"\"

Postby ft3ft3ft3 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:44 pm

Avoid this buyer. He wants me to break the law. Wants to make his own rules. Wants to get my guns without ffl. Emailed me and said he was buying three of my guns. He's so full of it his eyes are brown.

ft3ft3ft3

Tony
ft3ft3ft3

Postby nohub2003 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm

Same deal here also. Some people are just like a big Christmas Goose!! Full of IT!! Wanted me to ship a rifle to him out of the USA...Some of those little fellers are full of crap!! I asked him if he knew what a turnip truck was?? Hell...little feller had never heard of a turnip...Dead give-away!! LOL!! .... Be Careful..never know whom is on the other end of that key board!! Later, Nohub
nohub2003

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Your not having so good of luck with buyers, I remember you having problems with someone bidding without the ffl and then doing nothing about it or somthing to that effect.

Its in the feedback forum if you want to jog your memory or anyone else wants to see what I'm talking about.
beltbuckle

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:28 am

in response to your pm, Yes please keep everyone posted. No one likes a deadbeat or a criminal (even if only by ignorance) and these people should be brought out into the open so they cant have the chance to ruin it for guys like you or me trying to abide by the law.

And if it is/was just an honest mistake, it will give them the chance to repute and make things right!
beltbuckle

Return to Buying/Selling