>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

**********DO these Look familar **********

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

**********DO these Look familar **********

Postby Frank207 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 pm

>Dear Sir/Madam

Withdue respect, im Adam Cutler by name and i reside outside the city of London(England) in a suburb.I was browsing by on gundirectory classifieds and got to your page..As a matter of fact i am highly interested in purchasing your item you placed for sale.But before we proceeds,ill like to ask some few questions,whats the condition of this item,can i trust doing business with you as you can see were thousands of miles away from eachother, will you be able to accept a certfied cashiers check/Money Order as the mode of payment and whats the firm price for the item...Ill look forward to hear from you

Thanks..Adam

OR

Hello Sir/MA,

This is Michael Banker......i am very needed to buy your (gun) for my wife for the brithday gift so i want you to get back to me with your last price and the condition of the (gun)so i will be looking forward to read from you today....

NOTES my wife brithday is on 30th AUGUST 2007 and i need this (gun)befor then...
Frank207

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:12 am

I'm sorry to inform you that it is against the laws of the United States of America to sell and or ship any less than lethal or lethal weapon, such as a firearm, knife, gas, shock device, etc. or anything else considered to be a weapon as designated by the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. It is with true sadness that I have to inform you that your request if fulfilled would be a felonious breach of the laws of the United States of America. It would result in the arrest and subsequent fines and/or incarceration of all parties involved for the multitude of national and international laws that would be broken by such a transaction. A simple answer to your question and request unfortunately is NO, we are unable to do business with you due to the legal ramifications between our countries.

Thank you for your interest in our website. You're welcome to participate in our discussions but that is the limit of business we can participate in as far as firearms are concerned.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 pm

FYI:

I received a personal message from Frank207. He informed me that he found these messages on the Classified section here. This is a stern warning to all members, DO NOT get involved in sales or purchase offers like these. It is very illegal, you will go to jail and or will be heavily fined if you get involved in it. Ignore these types of offers and report them to the Editor of the website via the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page. Thanks Frank for the tip!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 pm

I felt that it might be a good idea to remind our members about this very important issue. Please take the time to read it again and remember the severe legal problems you will suffer if you consider something like this. It's not a good idea at all.

tigwelder56

Postby BeanerBuster1 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 pm

And, there is that MORON Mayor Blumberg of New York who

sets people up with stings as far away as Louisiana.
BeanerBuster1

Return to Buying/Selling