>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

list the scammers here!!!!!!

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

list the scammers here!!!!!!

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Instead of keep making new threads with allthe scammers lets help each other out and list them all in one place to save room and make it easier to find them if we are trying to buy them or sell to them.. Good luck and be carefull

J.D
jdeangelis99

Postby soctrang » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:28 pm

watch out for scammer clarke007 who at anytime may change his e-mail address. he'll want you to western union,or money gram exess a large sum of cash to him either to the uk or somewhere in hell like south africa. this guy is a beau. very persistant. beware of cashiers checks which are bogus. alert the proper law authorties. hey clarke007 scammer.
soctrang

Postby GnLvr » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:39 pm

I'm not sure these names are real, but they are using these names for scams selling Krieghoff rifles and shotguns for very low prices. They will not return e-mails and won't sell the guns if you purchase them.

Alex Clark; Vernon, AZ. (not currently listing)

John Filiberto (filiber7473to); Miami Beach, FL. (listing 3 Krieghoff's #108904, 108905, 108906)

Chad Hackett (had his identity used by a scammer); Spanish Fort, AL (not currently listing) * The "real" Chad Hackett isn't a scammer, but the scammer used his name and address, but provided a different number.
GnLvr

Postby GnLvr » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:53 pm

A very easy way to deal with people online is to use Paypal or another major payment providor for payment. If anyone has something they actually want to sell, they will have no objection to this. It protects you both!! If not real, they will want another Form of Payment, and deny Paypal totally. In that case I would tell them to forget it. If real and they really want to sell it bad enough, they will take it.

I know PP has Rules against selling Guns, but they also have a Ton of Rules about other things that if they didn't take payments on, they would have been out of Business Years ago. IE: MLM type Businesses. A couple of Years ago almost every Business Online was MLM! (Approx. 90%) Besides, they really should not have any idea as to what you are purchasing anyway.

But as the old saying goes, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is", is probably your best protection. Manufacturers in general do not make huge Profits on their Items. And if they do, they don't sell them to Dealers for a Huge Difference, maybe $50 Tops depending on the item and amount ordered. But you will never see them sell any Dealer any Gun for Hundreds less than any other Dealer. So if you see a $500.00 Gun being Sold for $200, you should know something is wrong! $450 OK, but not a Huge difference. It just cannot be done.

They sell online because they know they can get a massive audience, and if just a few go for it Daily, they earn a Fortune!!

Look at all the Lottery and Inheritance Scams online each Day. I must get 50 per Day, so that only tells me people are still falling for it. Even after most TV stations and Newspapers have informed us differently. But Greed takes over and they feel just maybe this one is real!! Sure! People just give out Millions each Day to strangers Free!! You have to be crazy to believe that.

Common Sense is your best Weapon! Use it!
GnLvr

Postby GnLvr » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:51 pm

ATTENTION BUYERS! THE PRIVATE SELLER SHADSWUR IS A SCAMMER! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! HE OFTEN CHANGES HIS SELLER CONTACT INFORMATION! His personal information are fake! His most recent contact information are:

Seller Contact Info

Rasheen Oliver

75 Floverton St

Rochester, NY 14610

(585) 981-0820

Email: shadswur@gmail.com

Username: ShadSwur

HE CLAIMS TO BE AN FFL DEALER.

REPORT THIS INDIVIDUAL TO F.B.I. AND ATF!
GnLvr

Postby tom1013 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:33 pm

I recently ran across this guy and asked him about twenty questions....he was trying to sell me a pistol/take my money!

After days of "courting me" he wouldn't answer the questions and dropped me like a hot potato.

I went to his sold items and notified everyone that purchased a gun to beware. Three of them emailed be back, saying they canceled the deals. The guy has got to be from Nigeria.
tom1013

Postby rusobr2 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 am

hi all , im new to this forum , but not new to guns in general or buying on line , a good practice to get into is to purchase only with a USPS money order, if you pay and they cash the check, and you don't get your item , then it is turned over to the feds for mail fraud , and its not nice to fool with US GOV. just keep your receipts,enough said!!rusobr2
rusobr2

Return to Buying/Selling