>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Chowanietz - German guns

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Chowanietz - German guns

Postby grdskeeper » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:36 pm

I paid this joker $165 for 2 rifle magazines. When I didn't receive them, I started looking for comments on different gun sites. The posting are split about half and half, either good service or calling him a thief. His answer to me was it was the postal service's fault. I guess this is plausible denialbility.

Watch your pocket book!!!!
grdskeeper

Postby grdskeeper » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 am

This is stupid A...... !

Beware if you sell anything to him:

Jerry Reid

1652 Willard

Canadian TX 79014

USA

If you have only such costumers, better no costumers.

If any needs more 2300 feedbacks mail me.
grdskeeper

Postby grdskeeper » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

The entire Internet is made up of almost 95% Rip Off Artists! Just look at all the Mail you receive Daily in all Areas and Items!

I will only purchase anything Online if it is from a Well Known place of Business. IE: Amazon, Sears Etc. Otherwise,

"Let the Buyer Beware!"
grdskeeper

Postby grdskeeper » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm

grdskeeper

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm

If there is any fraudulent business being transacted via the US Postal Service and you can prove it, report it. I worked for several years with the USPS and the Officers are tireless defenders of the public. If you can provide them with the proof positive that someone intentionally ripped you off, they'll make the bad guy's life miserable! You have to report it though. There are so many people out there that simply don't report this kind of crime, it's unbelievable! You're not going to get your revenge if you refuse to tell anyone besides your forum buddies!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:30 pm

It's also a Federal Felony Offense using the Postal Service for Interstate Trafficing especially Re: Arms! I would use a Licensed Dealer to have it shipped to me. This way they have to go to a Licensed Dealer as well, and they won't ship anything illegal.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby DickS » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:04 am

Claus Chowanietz (germanguns.de) posted a message on the Gunbroker Forum, praising the Ft. Hood shooter. He said it was too bad the shooter didn't kill more people. Anyone who does business with this anti-American creep is a traitor!
DickS

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:41 pm

I've done some homework on this guy and he's hated by every gun site and forum on the Internet! I discovered that even though his name would indicate some German affiliation, I found that many of his aliases pointed straight to Delaware. The postal code for Delaware is DE. I suspect it's just another way he confuses the victims of his scams. With the information I found on multiple forums and websites, I found six false ID's on this forum that lead straight to him. This guy is one of the worst I've seen. Besides stealing everyone's money, he spews hate messages and support for Islamic radicals and their groups. He did indeed express disappointment over the fact more people weren't killed in the Ft Hood incident. Hopefully there's a bullet out there with this jokers name on it.

tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling