>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

CVA Mountain Rifle Kit??

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

CVA Mountain Rifle Kit??

Postby vortec27 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 am

I have a late 70's CVA Mountain Rifle Kit still in the box it was shipped in and has never been assembled. It is is very very good condition. How would I find out the value to sell it and in what section would I list it?
vortec27

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm

I'll see if I can find out what it's worth. Unfortunately, this website has stopped accepting new seller accounts. For some reason the administration has stopped the process. However, for some reason, the verification process will still take your money and not verify you. You have to be verified before you can sell here. I apologize for the confusing explantion, but be warned that there are problems with that part of the website. The administrator hasn't been available for months, that's why nothing can be resolved.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm

I've been looking around and have found some varied numbers on your rifle. What I did find was the older CVA's, like yours, are some of the best ever made. People that owned a 70/80's model Mountain Rifle has regretted ever selling theirs when they did. Might be a little insight for you! You're not going to get rich selling your kit, so don't expect to take a vacation with it unless you're going to Holiday Inn Express! The prices I've found range from $75.00 to $300.00. I found another forum that I'd like you to check out and ask these guys about your kit.http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php?topic=208876.0 Good luck with this and please come back and let us know what you end up doing! Good Shootin!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling