>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Question

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 pm

While I wait for my Loctite to dry, I thought a comment here would be fun! I believe 007 took everyone's remarks to heart and headed back to middle school, a year ago! Nonsense catches us off guard occasionally and his little remark caught all of our attention. I hope that sometime in the future the association that controls the "Trolls" of the Web, will find a way to shut their own idiots up. The original comment here probably caused some embarrassment on themselves. That's a pure troll blunder and it isn't until now, a year later that we get to enjoy how badly he represented the Troll Association. That's one for us good guys, lol!!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby snke_doctr » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm a former FBI agent, no wait....I was with MI6 or was it the KGB (I'll need to ask my mommy if I ever took Russian)...

anyway, back in 1942 I was in the OSS when I was parachuted behind enemy lines somewhere in France..... or was it North Africa and strapped to my back was a heavy machine gun and in my hands a flame thrower, just in case things got rough...........................!!!!!!!!!

I saw this post this morning for the 1st time & had to respond. What kind of moron is this CSUSD76 anyhow? Some punk teenager who should be on twitter?
snke_doctr

Postby Gloc9mm » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 am

Whoever he was, he certainly should never be allowed near weapons! And we worry about our children and grandkids finding one of ours?? lol

At least it was good for a few laughs!
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 am

Before he's finished with his latest dream, he might want to look into some additional insurance!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Gun Chatter