>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

sdf

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

sdf

Postby targaryen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:13 pm

The perfect gift. YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

----------- http://www.poloor.com ---------

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All thepr oducts are

free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the pay pal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

NFL MLB,NBA, Jersey Wholesale $27-$41

Air jordan(1-24) nike sh ox shoes $36

Chanel BAPE Gucci Omega Rolex Watches $95

Sunglasses Oakey,coach,gucci $12

Handbags(Coach gucci juicy lv) $33

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $38

Outdoor Clothing Colombia the North Face $80

http://poloor.com

The perfect gift.
targaryen

Postby ulgydog56 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm

this forum is not about pedalling your where,s.. my freind...
ulgydog56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Where are your Moderators or Administration staff when this nonsense happens? They are the only people that can stop these attacks on YOUR FORUM You should demand their help and participation here!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Will_Carry » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi Tig,

This forum needs cleaning up. We need a new marshal. I vote Tigwelder56 to be reinstated and given a raise.
Will_Carry

Postby JustBen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 am

This forum is what you call a cash cow and it is being milked. The only way anything will happen is if the advertisers pull the plug or demand improved traffic etc...
JustBen

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Ben, you hit it right on the head. It has always been a matter of money versus the well being of the membership. That's why I was demoted last year. I voiced my opinions to the admin and expressed my dislike of the direction it was headed. My refusal to ignore the problems and continue to work under those terms got me the boot. I challenged the boss and was tossed!! It appears that I was right because every other moderator apparently followed suit. I have yet to speak with any of my former partners here. All isn't lost because there are hundreds if not thousands of good people here. But you still need the attention of a Moderator that is willing to provide the attention this forum requires. You need the attention of several Moderators willing to serve the membership. Apparently that isn't happening and the only people that can change it is the admin staff. Unfortunately they can't be located either. I'd be willing to return to my position as long as the administration would be willing to return as well. It would be a win win for everyone.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Gun Chatter