>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

DALLAS GUN CLUB

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

DALLAS GUN CLUB

Postby boomselectah » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:07 pm

im jes thinkin it might be fun to organize a club or group of people that are interested in handguns and shooting those guns here locally. ive been to the range myself with my girlfriend a few times and with others but it would be nice to get to know some more people. i imagine it would be a great way to get to know other people and also experiment with different guns, that is assuming everyone in the group was agreeable to sharing their guns with other people in the club when they all go to the range. i myself have no problem meeting someone at the range and letting them play with my guns if they ask and have done so before. i got to shoot a beretta PX4 storm in that way. i love that gun! in any event, if anyone has even bothered to read this far i also have a group organized on MYSPACE that i would be glad to have new members join. if anyone is interested the web address for my group is:

http://groups.myspace.com/handgunfanatics

well, hope to hear from some of you. maybe organize a poker game or bbq after shooting at the range. im a chef in addition to being a marine and handgun nut.

happy handgunning!
boomselectah

Postby Mako » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:38 pm

Go see The Mako Group we site.

www.themakogroup.com and email me if you want something
Mako

Postby pyr0dud3 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:38 pm

what range do you go to?
pyr0dud3

Postby boomselectah » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:40 pm

mostly i go to the bullet trap or targetmaster. i prefer the bullet trap because it is a much nicer facility and has much higher quality targets at a more reasonable price, however, targetmaster is cheaper as far as range fees go, but not by much. otherwise i do some commando renegade style shooting way out in the country when i think nobody is looking or listening.
boomselectah

Postby pyr0dud3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:21 am

awesome, my chl class is march 4th at the bullettrap. maybe ill see ya there some time!
pyr0dud3

Postby boomselectah » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 pm

possibly. i used to go more often when i worked close by, but since i was fired from that job. i havent been near as often as id like to, but from time to time i still go. do you do a lot of shooting?
boomselectah

Postby pyr0dud3 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:05 am

not yet, ive done alot of testing to see which gun i want to buy. but i find that it is vry stress releaving so ill be going as often as i can.
pyr0dud3

Postby pyr0dud3 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:41 am

if i can get off at a decent time, ima hit the bullettrap range tonite
pyr0dud3

Return to Local Activity