>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Glock 32C

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Glock 32C

Postby raymo » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:44 am

Anyone own or has shot the Glock 32/ 32C? I am looking for some feed back. I don't own a Glock and noticed that one either loves or hates the brand, with no middle ground. Also, there appears to be a problem with Glock's larger caliber pistols. Any word on this?
raymo

Postby g4l » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:33 am

What problem have you heard? Also what would be your main use for the gun? With the .357 you might run into over penetration problems, costs more to shoot at the range too. I own a .45 with a few thousand rounds on it, also the .40 with approx 7500, very flawless performance from both, almost no visible signs of wear. The "C" models are not really for defensive use, the ports blow all the pressure and flash out to reduce recoil, that would be very blinding in low light, compensated models are better for strict range use.
g4l

Postby jdeangelis99 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:53 am

Wow thats crazy Raymo Im a big Fan of glocks I never hear complaints on them execpt for the saftey button.. I know alot of people with larger calibers for glocks and they have close to 10000 rounds thru no probs.. A great thing about a glock you can bury this gun and it will still shoot.. I trust my life and my familys life on glocks
jdeangelis99

Return to Gun Chatter