>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Forum

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Forum

Postby BobVila » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 pm

Looks like a very good site. I will drop in once in awhile, when i am not so busy! Bob V.
BobVila

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm

Welcome to the Forum! This is an excellent site and has been made so by all the members and an excellent webmaster. People here treat all others with respect you don't find on many other sites. I think it's a simple "No Tolerance" policy that we all quietly agree to and practice. It's refreshing to know there's a place you can go and discuss just about anything if it is presented kindly. Of course the purpose is oriented more towards firearms and associated topics than anything else. You'll meet a lot of knowledgeable, good spirited people here. It's one of the best sites available IMO!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby BobVila » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:56 am

Thank You! Mr. Tig.
BobVila

Postby CONT2 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:13 pm

Bob V., Curious to know what handguns you have and want to have. We're pretty obsessive around here, so beware.

I'm into .45ACP pistols and have recently run across a great deal on a Kimber Stainless steel .45 1911. I also have a .22 Rough Rider by Heritage. Looking to buy a 10mm handgun, hopefully before the end of the year...
CONT2

Postby BobVila » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:25 am

Thank you for your question Mr Cont2. I own several shotguns and pistols. One of my favorite pistols is the Ed Brown Kobra Custom 1911 .45. with a 5" barrel. I do not have any experience with 10mm.I admire quality workmanship, in which you will find with all of the Brown family hand-guns. At least one family member is always very involed in the production, of each and every Brown Custom Pistol. I also own several 12ga trap guns, that when time allows i really enjoy firing. Bob
BobVila

Postby CONT2 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:54 am

I also have a couple of Ruger .45's. The P-345 and the P-90. About the 10mm, I have no experience with that round either but I've been reading up on the history of it and it intrigues me.

Have'nt gotten into the rifles yet. I'm enjoying the handguns too much right now.
CONT2

Return to Gun Chatter