>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Random conversatios

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Postby agonist » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Just joining the NRA is a big step towards protecting your rights. They can show their membership numbers everytime theres bill on gun legislation as a concrete number of citizens who support gun rights. Thats a big part of what helped repeal the Clinton gun ban and its more important now than ever with 2nd amendment enemies in leadership of congress and the potential for the same in the white house.
agonist

Postby XXOXX » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:48 pm

The problem with NRA is that theyre little more than a Political Action Committtee (PAC) for the GOP.
XXOXX

Postby agonist » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:21 pm

Thats true on some levels. One of the reasons for that is the liberal majority of the Dem. party is decidedly anti-gun so its kind of unavoidable. I wouldnt personally affiliate myself with either party as the leadership on both sides is completely nuts. One of the problems with a representative government is only activists and radicals are willing to spend all their time involved. Regular people arent fairly represented because regular people are too busy working regular jobs, paying regular bills and raising families. Thats why adding your name to the ranks of the NRA is a good basic step towards protecting your gun rights. Unfortunately sometimes that helps assholes get elected.

Ultimately any one of these jerks running the country just might be dumb enough to bring it all down so as long as I got my guns Im as prepared as I can be for societal collapse.
agonist

Postby XXOXX » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 pm

Demos are gradually beginning to understand that gun grabbing is a losing issue. Although Hill and Osama are radical grabbers.
XXOXX

Postby agonist » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:48 pm

I hope the Dems will start giving up on that. I think mostly they are just trying to be quiet about it. Pelosi is a nightmare and some other Rep. just introduced a gun ban bill to the house banning everything on the Clinton ban plus anything that could even remotely be considered anything but a hunting gun. Itll be a dark day if they come for mine.
agonist

Postby XXOXX » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 pm

Dark, darkly, darkness . . . *S*
XXOXX

Postby beltbuckle » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:10 am

That will be the day I sudenly sold all my guns wink wink!
beltbuckle

Postby beltbuckle » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Anybody use a Brigade holster? If so what do you think of them? I'm looking at the M-11
beltbuckle

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:26 am

Here's a neat site! www.theboxotruth.com This guy demonstrates all kinds of things I've often wondered about in the shooting world.
beltbuckle

Previous

Return to Gun Chatter