>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Firearm Licence

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Postby dirrty » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:16 pm

thanks guys. this is really good info. hopefully its not impossible to get a gun liscnce up here in the good ol ice country.lol
dirrty

Postby XXOXX » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 am

You live in Canada! You cant own a handgun without going through major legal review. First thing you need to do is vote the jerks out of office!
XXOXX

Postby dirrty » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:43 am

im goin to the police station today...:) cant wait to get the papers in my hand. i dont mind an extensive legal reveiw because ive never done anything wrong where the law had to be involved. i havent even been suspended from skool since the 6th grade. wish me luck
dirrty

Postby TManns » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:05 am

In the fine state of Virginia if you are ex-military the hands on training (dry fire/wet fire) you received in basic training is sufficient. I downloaded the necessary paperwork off the Virginia State Police Website, got it notarized, took it along with my DDForm 214 to the Clerk of Courts office, then to the police department for fingerprinting, then waited 2-3 weeks for my Concealed Weapons Permit.
TManns

Postby jdeangelis99 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:01 pm

Wow to get my fire arms id card it took me almost 6 months!!! Nj is a really hard state and to get your concealed weapons permit is almost impossible must be a cop or armed security of some sort..Or be able to prove your life is in danger!!!
jdeangelis99

Previous

Return to Gun Chatter