>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

UPDATES

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

UPDATES

Postby JBrady » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:56 am

GunDirectory is a great site that helps many people research and choose firearms.

That said sometimes updates are needed. What is the best way to relay update information?

There is a new 9mm ultracompact gun that should be added. The Boberg XR9-S.

This is a long awaited handgun that is now shipping.

www.bobergarms.com

Another change is to the SCCY line of pistols as they now have two models and the look has changed.

Last but important is the very popular Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380. The primary picture that is shown is distorted and that will not help people that are unfamiliar with the gun.

Thank you for your time.

John Brady
JBrady

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 am

Good question John! I'm a former moderator here that used to handle that, including many other duties. Apparently all of the other moderators had similar (yet shared) unhappiness and left the volunteer employment of the GD. Now that there are no Mod's left you can't buy any help here, outside of some interested members. But we still can't get the tech help needed. Unfortunately we can't perform the duties required to properly serve a membership of this size. We continue to request help and/or clearance to help everyone here. But like you, we have more luck talking to the mirror! All I can say is keep asking and hopefully someone will actually see your request for help and do something about it! It takes a Moderator with the correct clearance to add the information you're requesting. Hopefully I'll be able to do that for you sometime in the future! Trouble is, I can't reach them either!! LoL!! Happy shootin' buddy...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JBrady » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 am

To say I am surprised is an understatement!

Thank you.

Obviously this site draws many members and users.

The need to update, edit and moderate is clear.

I hope that you and or other "moderators" are re-instated so that the quality of the site does not lessen.

For now, anyone reading this should review the actual website for the Boberg XR9-S which is probably the most significant development in handguns since the 1911.

www.bobergarms.com
JBrady

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:07 pm

TIG, Thanks for the post in "Other Weapons"! I put this here because I didn't want to delete yours from the main page.
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:41 pm

You're welcome! I'm tired of the people that feel they have a right to trash our forum with totally impertinent crap! We have to stay on top of it and do our best to keep it on track!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Website Help