>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

What Happened???

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

What Happened???

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:15 pm

I've been prevented from even logging on to the website for two days! Anyone else experience this? I wasn't getting any messages, nothing at all. Just a bunch of server error messages. Did the main server take a dump? Any other problems??
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:03 pm

Mega-Ditto, definitely a bunch of drunk Greys in their Star Date 036.5880 hunk of Scallion,Inter-Galactic Commuter. Probably one of the space teens fathers' ride ,in need of a tune-up. Kids,the same everywhere! too lazy to tune it up for the 'ol man.......Realistically, mine just came back online. uncanny-all the other computer sites worked for my terminal,'cept Gun Directory.Oddily,same thing's been happening w/Ariz.gunrunners.Black Truck Time,Gentlemen.
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:43 pm

tig Hopefully this will be the end of the probs
jdeangelis99

Postby agonist » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:14 pm

I had the same problem. The screen said it was a server error.
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:33 pm

As long as it gets corrected!! I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms. My wife was getting pissed at me because I was pacing back and forth from the office to the kitchen (beer) and bitching in both directions. I've become a GunDirectory Junkie!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby agonist » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:14 pm

Fortunately I was able to get "fixed" at the range.
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:33 pm

That's NOT FAIR!! You should've been home pacing back and forth like the rest of us. I think you need a time out! LOL!!!

tigwelder56

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 pm

HAHAH tig me 2 i was like what the hell am I going to do now on my free time at work
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 pm

At least you're at work! I'm retired (not by choice) and this forum is a great help by keeping me from going totally bonkers from boredom!! A very descriptive word don't you think, "Bonkers"? Kind of like the shape our government is in...

tigwelder56

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:50 am

'Bonkers',you say,mate? Amen,yeow! my ears. Fire Call,Districts' siren is right NEXT to my house,well God keep 'em safe'my, son is a Volunteer Fireman. ah, quiet now . Yes , this Web site is a God send , being bed-ridden half the time,it does my heart 'n' soul good to be able to communicate with my Fellow Sports men/women and Gun Enthusiasts! Oh, in case ye fellows are in mind o' wonderin', yes, I am a Shaman, not by choice, rather by Birthright. In The Order of the Welsh,O' the Celts, be I born on All hallows'eve. It's not all that 'Hocus Pocus stuff. Messiah Christ is First of my order,Ta.
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Return to Website Help