>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

brands and problems

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

brands and problems

Postby soldonm&p » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:36 am

share your gun and the problems you have and factory service..
soldonm&p

Postby soldonm&p » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 am

Taurus millinium pro 9m.m ...I have one after about 800 rnds the slide locked forward and trigger loose so far factory has had it for 2 months and said 6-8 weeks more
soldonm&p

Postby weekendfunandgun » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 am

NAA pocket 22mag. I had the one with the folding pocket clip. you have to remove the cylinder to load/unload and the last time I did it a small spring broke and fell off. This was after only 15 rounds. I am positive of the round count b/c the cylinder holds 5 rounds and I shot through it 3 times when, on the 3rd time around emptying the shells, the stupid thing fell apart in my hands.

I sent it to the factory and they did fix it free of charge. I still unloaded the thing though. it was more work than fun, and I got a J-Frame SW airweight that is SO MUCH BETTER for not really that much more money.
weekendfunandgun

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:47 am

I have mossberg 500 and when i rack it back the shell falls out the bottom!!!!! It sux!!!!!
jdeangelis99

Postby agonist » Sat May 12, 2007 5:07 pm

jd you probably just need a new carrier. Parts for that gun are cheap and everywhere. A little fix will turn that 500 into "old faithful" I've seen parts lots on ebay sell for just about nothing.
agonist

Postby soldonm&p » Sat May 12, 2007 6:57 pm

5 months have gone by still no word. or gun from Taurus yet I am going to replace taurus with smith M&P compact.
soldonm&p

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed May 16, 2007 11:19 pm

Taurus 850SS revolver. Had it for a few months, put less than 500 rounds through it, probably much less. I noticed the gear on the ejector was chewed up bad. The shop I bought it from said there was nothing wrong but the second shop (very good gunsmith) said that the ejector was torn up and he felt that the heat treatment of that part wasn't done right if at all. I sent it back to Taurus myself in February and can't get a straight answer from them yet on when it'll be done. I should've bought the piece myself and replaced it. It probably wasn't that expensive. I won't be buying another Taurus firearm because of the way they treat their customers after the sale. That lifetime guarantee doesn't mean shit if you send your gun to them and never get it back. I think they're just a bunch of Southern Florida Con Men.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:49 am

agonist you were right on what was wrong and i got it fixed it was still under warrenty still!!! I love getting things fixed for free!
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:08 pm

I made another attempt today to get ahold of the Taurus repair service. I let the phone ring until I got sleepy, lol! No answer. I sent a fax to them and didn't get a reply to that yet, this is the second fax I've sent with no answer. They don't provide an email address for their repair service, so that's out as well. I've made attempts before to get these people on the phone, sent faxes, and got no answer. It's pretty damn poor if you ask me. I read a post from someone a while back that said he had tried calling several times a day and after a few days he finally got an answer. He said it was a woman and she spoke Spanish and very broken English. He wasn't able to get any information from her because of the language barrier. Since their repair service is in Miami I understand why he ran into that problem. Nobody speaks English in Miami! So buyer beware!!! Don't buy a Taurus because of their "Lifetime" guarantee. If you have a problem it just might take the rest of YOUR lifetime to get it back.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Tig All i can say is i picture a bunch of chimpanzees swinging around the office thowing crap at each other and breaking everything!!!
jdeangelis99

Next

Return to Website Help