>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Forums Now Available!

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 pm

How often do you experience a "Server Timeout"? That has been happening with long posts more and more often. Anything like that I have to wait till off hours but these shorter ones tend to go through pretty quick.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:17 am

Haven't had one in awhile, but I also check-in considerably less. The whole Site's just plain SLOW, some parts more that others. Figure with the Advertisers money He would get better Servers, but I think this place is abandoned.
g4l

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:45 am

i use cable... All my sites are really fast expect this one its strange It takes soooo long to load. Glocks they still havn't fixed your moderator status?
jdeangelis99

Postby g4l » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 am

hahaha! This One's retired!
g4l

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Somebody has to be paying the bills and collecting the advertising income. I guess it's possible that it could all be handled by electronic fund transfers, but I doubt it. There has to be some method of finding the responsible party. If the website has been abandoned, who's keeping the lights on?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby razr » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:21 am

Its slower than ever. I havent been in here in a while but I dont remember it being this slow. I use Firefox and or Safari and this is by far the slowest site.
razr

Previous

Return to Website Help