>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

rear sight

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

rear sight

Postby taterman19 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 am

I have a hard picking up the rear sight on my PF9. When I shoot a Glock, they have a white frame instead of dots, which sights in real quick. Is this available for PF9, or has anyone tried modifying three-dot to frame and dot?

I carry in a Blackhawk #4 pocket holster, which fits exactly into the inside left breast pocket of a Carhartt hooded coat.
taterman19

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Hey Tater, welcome to the forum. I know what you mean with the difficulty in picking up those small white dots! My old eyes are having a hard time too. I've used a product from Bright Sights to paint my own rear sight outline, it works great! The product includes five colors, thinner and applicators to apply the paint. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than purchasing new sights too! You can find it here http://www.brightsights.com/index.shtml
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby taterman19 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Picked up Craftsmart Fine Line paint pen just now and outlined the PF9s rear sight lock the Glock...not as good as factory Glock, but MUCH better than it was
taterman19

Return to Website Help