>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

What happened to this place?

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

What happened to this place?

Postby Bush-Master » Tue May 26, 2009 1:03 am

Don't seem like anyone even bothers to get involved anymore. What happened to everyone? Yall cant survive without a webmaster or moderators. Whats with that shit? This was the best forum out there when all of you were involved. I was overseas and when I came back I was looking to get back involved. Nobody can do it by themself. To bad it was the best at one time.
Bush-Master

Postby beltbuckle » Tue May 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Cant argue with that logic.

A new site with an "active" webmaster is in the works...

I expect it will be everything this was and more without any of the problems.

gunreveiwonline I believe is the name.
beltbuckle

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:41 pm

It's unfortunate that the staff turned a blind eye on the place too. There are a few of us old timers left and you can't expect people to wait days instead of hours for important answers to their questions. That's the way it used to be. It's like the liberals and everyone standing there with their hand out. They're all waiting for one man to provide all the answers and just as soon as he screws it up and he will, his staff will turn around and stick a knife in his back and blame him for all the problems. Sometimes you just have to step up and do the right thing, even if it pisses you off. Thanks for your service Bush-Master and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to stick around and contribute though. As you can see, we need the assistance.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Bush-Master » Wed May 27, 2009 1:30 am

Oops! I didn't mean to stir up anything. I know exactly what happens when teamwork fails. People or places die. I think yall did a pretty good job when everyone was workin together. It don't take much to screw up a good thing when peoples hearts aren't in it. I'll watch for that new one but you can't forget the same thing can happen if you let it.
Bush-Master

Postby Bush-Master » Wed May 27, 2009 7:53 am

Welcome home Bush-Master. I want to personally thank you for the sacrifices you and all of our armed forces in Afghanistan have made and are still making. This is still among the best websites dedicated to shooting and civil rights. I hope you will continue to give your inputs and reviews.
Bush-Master

Postby Bush-Master » Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

'Thank you Sir and I'll share your appreciation with all of my fellow members. There is nothing appreciated more than the respect and support from those you're fighting for. Please share your thoughts, positive thoughts (please) with every military member you meet. You just don't know how good it feels to hear that. Got to go, thanks again.
Bush-Master

Postby beltbuckle » Wed May 27, 2009 9:39 pm

"I'll watch for that new one but you can't forget the same thing can happen if you let it."

agree'd

But sometimes it's beyond what you can do.

I also would like to thank you for your service and I'm pleased to hear you made it home in one piece.
beltbuckle

Postby Bush-Master » Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks again for the welcome home. Unfortunately, like so many of my fellow warriors, I didn't come home in one piece. It's important for people to remember that. Some of us came home without legs, some without eyes and everyone of us have lost part of our mind. Maybe now America will give our Viet Nam Vets the respect and understanding they all deserve. War is Hell and if you haven't seen your best friend blown into two or three pieces while you were talking to him, you'll never really know how awful it really is. Our military deserves more respect than most people will ever realize that we truly need. But believe me, every single letter, every prayer, every thank you is very often the last message of good will and appreciation that many warriors ever get. Please don't forget those still in the field and never forget those who gave all to protect what is most special to you.
Bush-Master

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:02 am

There's nothing left to say but thank you and as a Veteran, I didn't experience your sacrifices but would be honored to talk to you about them anytime you would like to share them. Keep your chin up and know that America and myself, are in your debt. If my prayers are answered, so will yours...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Thu May 28, 2009 9:46 am

It's nice to see some "tasteful" advertising!

Tig; now that We know someone is flying this plane again, it's time to use Your Mod powers to remove any negativity and start fresh. We need most of the old "complaint threads" to vanish. The old threads are probably turning people away. We need the e-mail system to work again; that's what gets most of the members checking in more often. The speed of the site needs to be quick and consistent to keep members from signing off. A little cleaning up, and some better organization will go a long way.

I would be happy to take up the old Mod-job again IF We have the backing of a Webmaster who will be there to provide the tools We need to get the job done. Communication is a MUST! The Webmaster needs to understand We do this for free, and many of us threw in the towel after years of neglect.

I sure hope whoever the Webmaster may be is reading this, We can improve this place dramatically with a few upgrades or fixes.
g4l

Next

Return to Website Help