>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Forum slow to load up and some times fails

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby TheBonecrusher » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Man I hope it gets up to speed. Some times my replies never make it cause it times out. Maybe that's a good thing cause I like to speak my mind and type the same pretty fast.
TheBonecrusher

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 am

I hope it does too. It's going to take more attention than one person can accomplish. The entire management team needs to do their part and quit the in-fighting. It's harder for some to accept the status quo than others. It's hard to fight city hall when they're all on vacation. You don't attack the people that show up for work just because they're the closest target. We're all frustrated and tired but you don't go after your brothers when the chips are down, as long as they're doing the job they volunteered to do. I guess that's Old School teachings, I don't understand this New School mentality. It seems like the answer for all the young people is to come out swinging. It's much easier to stomp the crap out of your opponent than it is to find the middle ground. But hell, that's just an old man's opinion, what do we know...

AF, you need to shit or get off the pot. You're not doing anyone any favors here. I personally appreciate [NOT] how well you've managed to ruin something that was the best the Internet had to offer. Good job! Telling me you're too busy with other projects just doesn't cut it anymore. If you have to stay up overnight, like I do half of every week to try and help our members, you should do it. Nobody else is trying and since you own this dying horse, you should at least do what you can to make the friggin thing drink enough to survive!! We're all worn out and you can see where that has brought us. I post this in the general forum so people know that these issues aren't being ignored. I hope that isn't a problem. It would serve the members well if you would explain the same problems and promises you have told me. It's time to step forward and show us if this Forum is worth your effort and ultimately ours. Stay in touch!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Website Help