>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Information

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby Blackrifle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I think the member(s) that are so quick to complain should save their own comments until such time that they understand the underlying problems here. I know that these two moderators have been trying for years to have changes made with no cooperation at all from the webmaster. They have asked for a private section in which to discuss these issues and that hasn't been provided. I don't come here as often because of the problems that plague this place. If the two moderators didn't participate as heavily as they do, there would be no posts. They are the two crutches that are holding this place up. So until you know more about the troubles this place has suffered, put a sock in it, okay? Thank you.
Blackrifle

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:57 pm

backinaction; So far I've agreed with most of what you've said and I like the fact that someone "new" can already see the problems with the site and advocate for change. Maybe, just maybe the powers that be here might actually take a look at whats happening and make some positive changes. However, you do realize your playing your part participating in what your complaining about.

I know this may not be easy as you are a recent member to the site but you need to understand how long things have been carrying on as they are with no change before you can judge us on our frustration and our sop for moderating the site.

It seems to me you've been around different forums. If in fact you have you must know that no one can get an idea of a person off of just a few posts. How were we to know you weren't just another troll? You must admit that a new member jumping at the chance to complain about the site and its members right off the bat causes some doubt about the character of that member!

"I will continue to read the opinions of all the gun reviewers here, and if You prefer Me to stay silent on this subject, I will abide, or possibly go elsewhere.

Thank You."

--- Your more than welcome here, we value all types of people and their opinions.
beltbuckle

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Now you have done it! You ruined my entire Day! LOL
beltbuckle

Previous

Return to Website Help