>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

new gun on web site

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:47 am

Sometimes I have a flash of brilliance, but they don't last too long... It would be a hell of a lot easier if our (in)Active leader would spend five f**king minutes correcting some of the issues at hand. I guess we'll just continue doing what we can to serve the membership the best way possible.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Hey, Tig . . . while I'm on this thread after waiting 'forever ' to get into the Website, I was wondering whether or not you have made it to the December gun show that you talked about. Let us hear about it if you have.

Merry Christmas to all . . . . and a happy and prosperus New Year ! !
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:54 am

Sorry, I didn't get your message KM. I've looked at these posts over and over and didn't see this until tonight. I guess my sight is getting worse than I thought! Lets see, vision, prostate, libido, energy and muscle tone, all shot to hell. I swear, we need to insist that life begins at 100 and ends with an orgasm, just turn things around and I'll be thrilled til' death us do part...

I didn't go to the gun show due to other commitments. That and the fact that it fell a couple weeks before Christmas. My wallet was bare. I can't go to a gun show without money. It's like going to a titty bar without dollar bills...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:17 pm

10-4 . . . Been there, done that ! ! !
keyman

Previous

Return to Website Help