>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

System working correctly?

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

System working correctly?

Postby Hoguemeister » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:40 am

I need to withdraw a listing. I have decided to keep the gun for now but may relist in the future. I am unable to do so on the website. Also, I cannot access my messages.

Please help. Thanks.

Hoguemeister
Hoguemeister

Postby SeanR » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:26 am

I am also unable to get my messages, and it is not an easy process to effectively sell my guns

Please fix, if site operator looks at these
SeanR

Postby KenBall » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:04 am

I have not been able to access my private messages for weeks now and I cannot find a way to contact the webmaster or anyone on this site??? I have a gun sold but no way to contact the buyer since I cannot open my messages...After many suggestions from viewers I still cannot open them...if the webmaster reads any of these forums maybe he can fix it or tell me what I can do to contact the buyer???

Thanks
KenBall

Postby Hoguemeister » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:14 pm

I haven't received any response from the webmaster or anyone that can help with our problems. If there is anyone out there, please tell us why we should continue to visit and use this site when there is no help or assistance offered?

Hoguemeister
Hoguemeister

Postby snake » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:08 am

THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Read about what's new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better"

MAYBE A WEBMASTER CHECKING, READING THE "SUGGESTIONS FORUM" WOULD BE A START. THEN FIXING THE PROBLEM WOULD BE EVEN BETTER ! !

HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS PRIVATE MESSAGES SO I CANT ANSWER BACK ANYONE WHO HAS ASKED ME QUESTIONS,,,,,,HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS CONTINUE ??
snake

Postby snake » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:09 am

Even the Moderators never get replies from the Owner of this Site. He just doesn't care, as long as his Advertising Money keeps comming in!! Maybe if we all just quit he might take notice?
snake

Postby Hoguemeister » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:13 am

I don't know about you guys but I don't have the time to deal with this anymore. Life is too short.

Hoguemeister down and gone.
Hoguemeister

Postby KenBall » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:20 am

At least have a link to "contact" somebody with problems and make some kind of attempt to fix what is wrong...I have a gun sold but I cannot open the message that I know is there to contact the seller and make arrangements...YEP I AM DONE HERE if this is the mode of doing business or the lack of I should say.
KenBall

Postby g4l » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:10 pm

When I first came to this site there were only 4000+ members I believe, it has grown quite a bit. Ive always found the people here to be very informative and willing to help. Although not perfect, I still enjoy this place and most of the members.

I will contact the Webmaster with your complaints and request he reads this thread. I don't know how many Websites he runs and how much time he has to dedicate to all the sites, that may be a reason why it takes time for Him to address these issues. He has made improvements here so He does listen to requests and makes good on them.
g4l

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:08 am

i remember that I been here since 06 and there was nobody here!! there was just a few of us and no monderators. Those were the days when CONT-2 was still around
jdeangelis99

Return to Website Help