>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

New shooter/gun owner - looking for advice

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby S&W910 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:06 pm

you're right it isn't a substitute, thing is 99 percent of the questions asked could be askedon a search engine and found, when i said you didn't research enough well you did rent all the weapons right when you went to the range at various times? last time i checked range guns have different grips becaus to many ppl used them. Shawn thats why you fire the guns more then 3 times bud i wasn't trying to be harsh with you just honest, Honestly you got shafted having to put yours up for resale and that means no ky jelly.
S&W910

Postby shawn » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:04 pm

Sorry if I took that wrong. The advice and help here has been great. You are right that most questions asked here can be asked on a search engine and found rather quickly and straightforwardly, my problem was that I didnt know all what to ask. Yes I did get shafted on the trade in but I also saw the same gun I bought for 350 and sold for 250 on sale nearby for 500. So it could have been worse. Someone with NO knowledge and asking NO questions will undoubtably get beat worse than me. The fact is that I used that gun probly 5 times at the range and at $10/rental I really only paid $50 to learn my first few lessons of gun ownership. I think I learned them well and now know more of what to look for.

As for my new gun, I have shot it, carried it all day more than once and find it a perfect fit for my needs.
shawn

Postby S&W910 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:12 pm

not everyone gets the first firearm without getting shafted i should know i got shafted twice once on a revolver and once on a rifle it happens yes you can aske the questions on the search engine and get many general answers, here's a place for specifics, So Shawn if i came accross harsly my apoligies.
S&W910

Previous

Return to Website Help