>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Christian friendly website

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby wireless » Mon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Friend, there is evil all around. That gun may help sometime, but some evil is stealth until it strikes you. At that point our only hope is a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Then, regardless of the outcome, we are secure with the one who said, "I will never leave you or forsake you."

Trust Jesus, my friend.
wireless

Postby wireless » Wed May 28, 2008 12:23 am

....... 'at's why I'm Shaman ! Like Paul stated , "......Ye have the Mind of Messiah...." I kin handle th' Presence of The Trinity......azzamattauhfact I cannot think of anything better - 'cept when I leave this physical universe and take up

permanent residence in the Spirit with Them !
wireless

Postby wireless » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 am

That is not what Paul said. He said, "Let this mind be in you like is in Christ Jesus." We do not just have that mind. It has to be a work of the Spirit of God, but we have to cooperate in that process.

My friend, none of us are in control - we just are so full of ourselves that unless we are knocked down, we "think" that we determine outcome.

It is Jesus who is Lord of all - all people and all realms.

Only a personal relationship with Him assures us of any satisfactory outcome.
wireless

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm

So you're saying that Jesus determines all outcomes? Good or bad? Positive or negative? Please explain...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby lotsip81 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 pm

How releigious of a person are you Tig? Just curious, but I do know that sometime these things can be very hard to understand unless you have some "religious baseline" to start off from. Also it might help some people give you better answers that you might understand better, if they know where you stand as far as your personal knowledge goes.

Just a thought
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 pm

I believe... Went to Sunday School and was a Boy Scout. I pray every day for a better, kinder world and selfishly I ask for the health and welfare of my family and friends before the rest of society and of course I ask Him to bless me with a winning Lotto ticket. That's how religious I am.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:09 pm

You say tomato , I say to-mahh-to..... and the Word states:

1 Cor 2 : 16. For who hath known the 'mind of the Lord',that

he may instruct him? But WE have the mind of Christ.(KJV)

All 'believers' are the Fathers and Holy Spirits' ADOPTED kids...... all of us..... Hi,Pa ! Hi,Ma! Hi,Bro Jesu'.....

In th' past six years , I've been at Deaths' door three times....

The Trinity becomes verry clear. Me wayy beyond the "....milk.." stage..... Me at "...surf an' turf..." stage...

....with roasted poagies !! Arr , Manly Spirit Food....

The "US" of our creation am no stranger to I.

They won't give me th' lotto numbers and the last time I pulled a Royal Flush in Spades at 5-card stud , there was only a hunnert fifty bucks in th' kitty....

..... Hey , life insurance is bettin' premiums ya don't boot-out before the term date........

tigwelder56

Postby ANTI-XD » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:50 am

Hey how is everyone doing? How is life everywhere (with the exception of High gas prices and that annoying anywhere you are?)
ANTI-XD

Postby wireless » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Tigwelder56,

What I am saying is that this world and the circumstances of happenings is not out of control of God - the one and only God - creator, sustainer, etc.

He promises to work out for the good each event for those who love Him.

Evil cannot prosper unless it is allowed to prosper. There is so much that we do not know and therefore cannot explain, but a few things we do know and that is what God has chosen to reveal to us - some of it clearly presented and some of veiled like being in shadows to be seen little by little until we come to an un derstanding.

But this is GOD who we are talking about. God who is all powerful - every place at the same time - knows all things - who is perfectly and consistently holy - who is so good that there is not even a hint of wrong in His character, etc.

Who or what can over rule anything that He does? Who can stand against Him?
wireless

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:05 am

I've always been curious, who's in charge? Since God is the Creator, and the Father of Jesus Christ, can he tell Jesus how to act, how to handle himself during a crisis? Can a decision made by Jesus be overturned by God? Seriously, I've always wondered. Who do you pray to when you need extra consideration? And finally why do we end a prayer with "In Jesus' name we pray, Amen?" How come we don't pray in the name of God? I've been confused about that since I can remember but haven't asked. I think alot of people have wondered about that once or twice.

Thanks for your time.

Tig

tigwelder56

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Chatter