>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

EPIC STORY

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby ShootSS » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 am

The end? Or Act II?
ShootSS

Postby BrianB » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am

Well hell, I never saw this thread before or I would have surely partaken. So to continue from where Moose left off.....

He looked towards the stall where Brenda and Clyde stared at him. Brenda snorted and Clyde turned towards her and mounted her from behind with a grunt.

"Fucking Pigs!" He snarled, "Not good for nothin' but bacon! Yeah, you two just continue on makin' bacon over there, I will get the damned phone, maybe make a sandwich with whats left of your last litter."

He grabbed the receiver, brought it to his ear quickly and demanded "What!?!" His annoyance quickly turned to surprise though when he heard the voice on the other end of the line, a voice he had not heard since...........
BrianB

Postby ShootSS » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am

..his bar mitzvah. Or was it his bachelor party? He couldn't remember. "Sally, is that you?"

"Yes it is. I'm sorry for what I did the last time I saw you. Listen, I'm chained to my desk pending further investigation (it's a long story), and I need you to do me a favor. No, you can't come over right now, I'm not at home, I'm at the office. No, I'm not REALLY chained up, it was a figure of...
ShootSS

Postby BrianB » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am

....speech."

"Hmmm, why the hell should I trust you this time? Do you really think I am dumb enough to fall for this again after what happened the last four times you called like this? The first time, yeah, I can understand you stealing my truck when your husband came home early. The beating I took from him sucked and I still don't understand why you sold my truck and kept the money. Funny you mention how sorry you are after that last time we were together. It certainly was not a figure of speech when you robbed me, even took my clothes, after chaining me to that..........
BrianB

Postby MightyFoFaad » Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 pm

I waited for an answer, but then I smelled smoke. Holy shit, I realized my balls were on fire. I went to grab a ...
MightyFoFaad

Postby JustBen » Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm

glass of water but it turned out to be moon shine. The next thing I knew I woke up and saw nurse Cratchet rubbing burn medication on my ...........
JustBen

Postby MightyFoFaad » Tue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

... butt hole! "Why are you doing that?" I asked. She said the doctor told her to come into my room & put some salve on "that asshole."

That was it. I had enough. I open the drawer by my bed and grabbed ...
MightyFoFaad

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Mon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

...a bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch and two hand-etched crystal snifters, all of which I had stashed there earlier.

I poured both snifters to the proper levels: Three fingers for myself... an-nnd... full to the top for nurse Cratchet. Yes, my intentions were Ribald... For you see nurse Cratchet was...smoking hot!!

As we small-talked, I learned her church-goin' parents feared terribly for her purity. Having such a beautiful baby. The young marrieds knew the odds of her remaining chaste amongst the male barbarians in their neck of the woods was quite slim... So, her dad and mom decided to give her an irritating and misleading name- So when she began her womanly blossom, the name would hopefully keep those young boogy-men grousing about, in an unsure mind as names and telephone numbers made their sordid course through the restless-hormone herd at school...

This warm, curvaceous and sultry nurse soon made it very, very clear to this asshole- that her folks plan had utterly failed, absolutely...Marvelously!!!

Small talk very soon turned into the animalistic yet, musical grunts and moans of two humans in the process of making three humans... Burned noogies not withstanding...

I'm not too sure which musical scale her voice shot up to- but I'm positive, under the right circumstances, her orgasmic virtuoso would've shattered cinder block- and the friggin' re-bar too!!

My anus and family jewels burned as hot as a Red Adair well fire blow-out...but I held on- ALL the way-yy!

"Don't worry...I didn't forget to take my 'pills' either", she softly and soothingly whispered in my ear, as she began to seemingly melt off from on top of me- as a heated wax figure- which then reformed, tightly at my side yet still in a lovers' embrace. T'hell with the pain...

What'r the odds!?! Prognosis: Do it again...

(Much later) Exhausted post coitus fait accompli.

"Cigarette?" I asked, wryly smiling...

"Yes," she replied... With a voice which indicated that this adventure in nursing-care together would be enjoyed again...

I turned over slowly- almost laying completely on top of her. My face now planted betwixt her heaving mounds of genderious expression... "'Ready'again &so soon!?!"

She moaned lowering, as I reached for the cabinet.

I silently opened the drawer, reaching in...I became a bit startled by an unfamiliar shape as my fingers grasped what I thought was my gold and diamond inlaid cigarette folder.

momentarily transfixed, the shape now became familiar and exact.

Just then. The door to my room began to slowly open.

I grasped firmly the once strange 'object', now held deliberately within my 'strong'-hand(for guns and boobies).

The door now fully open- there stood a human figure gazing upon the wondrous sight of my ass, squarely aimed and my face, firmly planted. Nurse Cratchet still embracing. The stranger, to her, of no concern...

Then a deep rumbling sound creeped up from the bed where we lay entwined- looking as some strange beached sea-creature...

Bb-rrrrr-aaaaa-pp! came a wondrously loud and long fart I let fly. Nurse Cratchet began to laugh hysterically.

Her breasts pounding my head from side to side thus, trapping me where I lay- unable to raise my hand and its' contents.

Just then the door slams shut behind the stranger...
SittingMooseShaman

Postby MightyFoFaad » Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

I looked up to see his face ... below those beady eyes & Hitleresque mustache was the evil grin of a sociopath about to satisfy his rapacios sexual desires. Did he want a turn with nurse Cratchet? He extended his mantool & began to swing it in a circle, like an expended yoyo. As he approached, I tried to rise, but with a hideous laugh, nurse Crachet wrapped her arms & legs around me ... I couldn't free myself. Suddenly, I felt something hot on my .................
MightyFoFaad

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter