>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

redhogg1

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

redhogg1

Postby russnagant » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am

Do you all know if redhogg1 is still active on this website? I tried going to his website and it is apparently defunct. Please let me know. Thank you.

Trey Westcot, aka russnagant
russnagant

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

The name doesn't ring a bell. Do you happen to know where he may have posted to the forum in the past? I don't have the ability to trace a member strictly by name. If you have any additional information, let me know.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby russnagant » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:02 pm

He has a product listed here, a lace-up recoil pad with cartridge loops which appears to be customized to the individual models of the Mosin Nagant rifle. The price is steeper than the common rubber slip-on style, but it appears to be a much nicer unit as well. I would love to have one for each of my rifles as they are more in keeping with the era and nostalgia surrounding rifles from the turn of the 19th/20th century. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Trey
russnagant

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Here's a few links that may provide you with the information you're looking for. I spent some time and effort trying to track him down and I've found very little useful information. I have found plenty of interesting information. It seems to me that this seller is involved in selling just about anything if it makes a profit. Doesn't seem like he's dedicated to anything in particular, but everything in general. Just Google his screen name and you'll see what I mean. "Caveat Emptor"

Good luck...

http://myworld.ebay.com/redhogg1

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=2

http://www.auctionarms.com/help/feedbac ... 06211347.0

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby russnagant » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Thank you very much for your time and effort. I hope it yields positive results. If you'd like, I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

Trey
russnagant

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Absolutely! While we don't have much control of people's actions, but we are most certainly interested about the treatment of our members.

tigwelder56

Postby russnagant » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Still tracking, but I'll keep you posted.
russnagant

Return to Off-Topic Chatter