>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Have I offended anybody here?

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Have I offended anybody here?

Postby TOPFUEL » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 am

Nobody talks at me anymore. Whats up?--TOP
TOPFUEL

Postby TOPFUEL » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 pm

How the Hell are you doing TOP?? I don't want you to think you were left behind, so I am just saying Hello! We have never spoken before so I will ask, What type of Gun do you Carry?? We can start there!

Bill
TOPFUEL

Postby TOPFUEL » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello Billy:) Well, I have an Mossberg 12 guage pump, Ruger P95 9MM, SA XD 40 sub compact, Ruger LCP 380 and an Romanian AK47. The AK is the one I'm having a problem with. The gas piston retainer pin worked out, and got chewed up. I didn't know a thing about AK's until that happened. Getting a good hands on education now. Anywho, I don't trust the piston or the carrier now. I'm afraid the hole may be wallowed out. I can't find a carrier anywhere. I have looked all over the net.

I'm thinking I might just be able to drill the hole out and install a roll pin. But not sure if thats a good idea and can't find an answer anywhere. I don't see what it would hurt. The pin just keeps just piston from backing out.

Any help will be more than appreciated.--TOP
TOPFUEL

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Top, I left a reply for you under a new topic heading. Just check the general category of this section for directions.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter