>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Billy Jack

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Billy Jack

Postby Will_Carry » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Some of my conservative buddies say I ain't conservative enough. My Liberal relatives say I'm too conservative. I was having an identity crisis! Then I remembered that lame, cheeky movie Billy Jack. Now Billy liked guns, pickup trucks and the great outdoors. He wanted to live free and have freedom from big government. He had a strong sense of right and wrong and a live and let live attitude. Yet as conservative as he was he couldn't help but come to the aid of a bunch of liberal hippies who were getting beat up by the local red necks. So Billy Jack didn't fit the mold either. Now if I could just take my right foot and kick somebody in the face.......
Will_Carry

Postby BrianB » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, I am not sure exactly what the point of this post was Will Carry but I can say I feel like this Billy Jack most of the time myself.
BrianB

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 am

Okay, it's Saturday and we're having some fun. But Will, it's time to put the Bud and Jack away... :) LOL!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JustBen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Let us know when you are going to try that move and we will have the ambulance standing by.
JustBen

Postby Will_Carry » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks,

The only way I could kick someone in the head is if they tripped and fell on my boot.
Will_Carry

Return to Off-Topic Chatter